Website Keysight EDA
Keysight is on the forefront of technology innovation, delivering breakthroughs and trusted insights to the world’s visionaries and innovators in electronic design, test, manufacturing, and optimization. Our ~14,000 employees create world-class solutions in wireless communications, 5G, automotive, quantum, aerospace, defense, and semiconductor markets for customers in over 100 countries. Our technical solutions – and our methods for creating them – help connect and secure the world. Learn more about what we do and how we do it.
Our powerful culture has led to us being independently recognized on Fortune 100’s Best Companies List and we are “Great Place to Work” Certified. We’re driven, collaborative, ethical, and curious, and we value all ideas, especially bold ones. And our culture extends far beyond our own walls. Our corporate social responsibility efforts support our communities, nurture the next generation of engineers, and promote environmental sustainability.
At Keysight, Inclusion & Diversity is an integral part of our core values. We believe that when people feel a sense of belonging, they can be more creative, innovative, and thrive at all points in their careers. We believe everyone should be respected in the workplace and in their communities regardless of race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, national origin, or any protected class. We continuously challenge ourselves to grow in our understanding of inclusion by engaging in a wide variety of diversity programs, initiatives, employee network groups and mentoring/development. This is Keysight – People and Culture – YouTube
- Represents the company to the customer and the customer to the company in sales-oriented activities.
- Responsible for generating existing and/or new sales for assigned accounts.
- Responsible for direct legal sales quota.
- Promotes and sells wireless 5G conformance/regulatory testing system and/or solutions to current or new customers and informs customers of new product introductions.
- Creates monitors and revises sales lead generation plans.
- Responsible for developing customers and maintaining their satisfaction.
- Maintains positive ongoing long-term relationships with key customers.
- Interprets customer needs and works to meet those needs; identifies potential business opportunities, able to handle leads independently
- Works on sales assignments with broadly defined objectives Solves some nonroutine issues, challenges and problems within field of specialization
- Bachelors or Masters Degree or University Degree or equivalent.
- Typically 2-4 years relevant experience for entry to this level.
- Requires general proficiency with tools, systems and procedures to accomplish job
- Experience for wireless industry ( LTE, 5G ) in sales or engineering is plus
- Fluency of verbal & written English is preferred
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.keysight.com.