Join Perforce and develop DevOps tools with us! We improve software quality, software security, and team productivity for several of the world’s leading companies, such as PIXAR, CD Projekt Red, NASA, Verizon, Honda, and NVIDIA.
Perforce Software is looking for an Accounting Manager to lead a team through a period of rapid growth and international expansion. Specific areas of responsibility include managing the global monthly close process, maintaining the NetSuite general ledger system, integrating domestic and international acquisitions, and other general accounting functions. This position will work closely with the Controller and the Vice President of Finance, as well as other senior management team members to meet department and company goals.
- Provide leadership and direction to the accounting team and encourage an attitude of continuous improvement in their day-to-day activities.
- Lead the monthly close process and prepare consolidated financial statements that meet US GAAP, international statutory, and US tax reporting requirements.
- Maintain Perforce’s accounting system (NetSuite) and its interactions with other financial and operational systems such as Salesforce, Boomi, Adaptive, and Concur.
- Manage banking relationships and ensure proper controls over the treasury function are in place.
- Represent the accounting function in acquisition related activities including accounting due diligence and subsequent integration.
- Work with the HR team to ensure proper accounting of all payroll and commission related transactions.
- Ensure account reconciliations are completed in a timely manner and are reviewed for accuracy and completeness.
- Other related duties, as assigned.
Required Education, Experience and Skills
- 5+ years of accounting experience
- Strong knowledge of U.S. GAAP and have the ability to interpret and implement new accounting guidance in an increasingly complex business environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and can work effectively with people outside of the accounting function.
- Strong technical expertise in compiling financial statements for an international company and experience in consolidating foreign and US entities.
- Operational experience with a major accounting system (such as NetSuite, Oracle, SAP etc.)
- The desire to take responsibility for the configuration of the accounting system (NetSuite) through data migrations and acquisition implementations.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, team-oriented environment.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting and a CPA certification.
- Previous management experience
- Experience in documenting and improving existing systems and processes.
Enterprises across the globe rely on Perforce to build and deliver digital products faster and with higher quality. Perforce offers complete developer collaboration and agile project management tools to accelerate delivery cycles — from agile planning tools to requirements, issues and test management, which then link to all source code, binary assets and artifacts for full build and release tracking and visibility. The company’s version control solutions are well known for securely managing change across all digital content — source code, art files, video files, images, libraries — while supporting the developer and build tools your teams need to be productive, such as Git, Visual Studio, Jenkins, Adobe, Maya and many others. Perforce is trusted by the world’s most innovative brands, including NVIDIA, Pixar, Scania, Ubisoft, and VMware. The company has offices in Minneapolis, MN, Alameda, CA, Mason, OH, the United Kingdom, Finland, Sweden, Germany, and Australia, and sales partners around the globe.
For more information, please visit www.perforce.com.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.perforce.com.