The Accountant’s role is to maintain general ledgers and accurately prepare, enter, monitor and audit accounts (cash on hand, receivables, fixed assets, prepaid expense) processes and procedures and maintain confidentiality.
Essential Functions/ Responsibilities.
- Handle payments by cash on hand
- Issuance of tax invoices , supervise delivery scrap to local client.
- Record commercial invoice into systems , follow payment from clients
- Record invoice buying fixed assets , follow detail items , run depreciation everymonth
- Record prepaid expense, follow detail items , run allocation everymonth
- Participating in Checking actual fixed assets, toolings and inventory end of year .
- Maintain and upkeep of document filing.
- Special projects as and when assigned by Management.
- Adheres to all Samtec Quality Principles and actions
- Handle all the jobs and tasks as assigned by Chief Accountant or Head of Accounts/Finance Department.
“The responsibilities as defined are intended to serve as a general guideline for this position. Associates may be asked to perform additional tasks depending on strengths and capabilities.”
- 2-3 years in related/similar position
- Having experience working for manufacturing company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- Samtec DNA
- ISO/TS Awareness Training
- IH On-Job Training
- Samtec Works
- On Job Training as appropriate.
Languages: English writing/understanding and being able to communicate with HQ by email. Ability to be conversant in English is an added advantage.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.jobvite.com.