As a Senior Application Engineer and Customer Success you will:
- Be part of the field Pre-Sales and manage the Customer Success.
- Help companies to accelerate their solution design and increase time to market
- Serve as the primary technical consultant accountable for actively driving and managing the technical evaluation
- Create and develop a long-term customer-centricity relationship, help them to perform in their goals and KPIs
- Demonstrate Altair’s solution (cross-selling and upselling) in the context of electrification and
multidisciplinary design (mechanical, electromagnetic, thermal/fluid, …) of systems such as electric motors, batteries, fuel cells, H2 storing tanks, electronic devices, and their interactions with their environment.
What You Will Do:
- Provide a high level of technical support to customers and channel partners, ensuring high quality and timely customer service.
- Use domain knowledge in electrification and technical product knowledge to qualify opportunities, analyze technical needs, understand customer’s current challenges, and propose improvements to their engineering workflows.
- Build valuable long-lasting, trusted-based relationships with Altair’s existing and future clients.
- Be the “Voice of the customer” and work with our software development team to guide future product development.
- Work closely with the Sales Team and other stakeholders, (sponsors, partners) t hroughout the sales cycle and execute customer meetings, product presentations, demonstrations, and evaluations to increase collaboration with the customer.
- Active participation in marketing events and deliver compelling demonstrations of Altair’s solutions to add value to a customer’s business.
- Provide customers with training on Altair’s products and personalized support
What You Will Need:
- A minimum of 5 to 10 years of experience using CAE and modeling solutions (Altair Emag solutions such as Flux, and other software packages) in an engineering environment .
- Great knowledge in design of electrical rotating machines, considering several physics: Electromagnetics, thermal management, noise emission, power conversion, etc.
- Ability to work on multiple projects which are complex in nature and across diverse teams and locations.
- Curiosity or first experience in AI , digital twin or reduce order modeling (ROM) will be appreciated.
- Willingness and ability to travel to customer sites (mainly in France, potentially worldwide).
- Altair Branding image promotion and strong business acumen .
- Sales awareness & attention to detail .
- Self-motivation and strong organizational skills .
- Empathy and teamworking skills .
- Good oral and written communication skills in in French and in English languages
- Diverse use of CAE tools across multiple physics and disciplines.
- Experiences in an engineering software environment is a plus .
- Domain knowledge in several electrification solutions: electric motors, batteries, fuel cells, H2 storing tanks, electronic devices, etc.
What We Offer:
The Altair DNA and philosophy are really driven by cutting-edge technologies dedicated to solving our customer’s complex problems. Therefore, our Engineering Community is twice more staffed than others. Consequently, you will receive outstanding technology training, support, geographic opportunities, and career development.
- Competitive Compensation including annual bonus.
- Highly collaborative local / global environment.
- Flex Time.
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan).
- Education funds / Trainings.
- Unique opportunity for long-term career advancement.
Why Work with Us: For more than 30 years, we have been helping our customers integrate electronics and controls with mechanical design to expand product value, develop AI, simulation and data-driven digital twins to drive better decisions, and deliver advanced HPC and cloud solutions to support unlimited idea exploration.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit phh.tbe.taleo.net.