Do you like a challenge, are you a complex thinker who likes to solve problems? If so, then you might be the new Altairian we are searching for. At Altair, your curiosity matters. We pride ourselves on a business culture that enables open, creative thinking, and we deeply value our employees and their contributions towards our clients’ success, as well as our own.
The Account Manager is responsible for selling and promoting all Altair products and supports services to customers appropriately and effectively to demonstrate Altair’s value add proposition to customers, whilst actively seeking business.
As part of the Altair team, he/she will collaborate closely with all departments to ensure an excellent customer experience with Altair.
The Account Manager will be capable of using approach to build strong relationships and enhancing Altair’s unique position in the market.
What You Will Do:
- Defining key players in your perimeter (industry France), with your manager and the team
- Reaching out to them, and making them aware of Altair’s solutions and how they can benefit from them
- Defining Accounts Plans based on your client’s needs
- Planning your go-to market to build a stable relationship with clients and prospects.
- Organizing business trips to meet with your clients abroad
- Managing existing accounts and building a long-term portfolio.
- Managing complex sales cycles and coordinating with the marketing, sales and technical international support departments in order to propose appropriate solutions with high added value for our customers
- Carry out competitive intelligence on your sector
What You Will Need:
- Master’s degree or a higher education
- Sales oriented and a first experience of business in a high-tech environment (Software, value selling) during an internship or similar experience.
- Sales mindset, not afraid of challenges and eager to prove yourself against sales metrics.
- Coachable and enjoy working in a multicultural environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Full France driver License and ability to travel (50%)
- Fluent French and English are mandatory
Position located in Paris (Antony, 92)
How You Will Be Successful:
- Envision the Future
- Communicate Honestly and Broadly
- Seek Technology and Business “Firsts”
- Embrace Diversity and Take Risks
What We Offer:
- Outstanding Work/Life Balance
- Collaborative environment
- Flex Time
- Company Car
Why Work with Us:
Altair is a global technology company providing software and cloud solutions in the areas of data analytics, product development, and high-performance computing (HPC). Altair enables organizations in nearly every industry to compete more effectively in a connected world, while creating a more sustainable future. With more than 3,000 engineers, scientists and creative thinkers in 25 countries, we help solve our customer’s toughest challenges and deliver unparalleled service, helping the innovators innovate, drive better decisions, and turn today’s problems into tomorrow’s opportunities.
Our vision is to transform customer decision making with data analytics, simulation, and high-performance computing.
For more than 30 years, we have been helping our customers integrate electronics and controls with mechanical design to expand product value, develop AI, simulation, and data-driven digital twins to drive better decisions, and deliver advanced HPC and cloud solutions to support unlimited idea exploration. To learn more, please visit altair.com .
Ready to go? #ONLYFORWARD
At our core we are explorers; adventurers; pioneers. We are the brains behind some of the world’s most revolutionary innovations and are not only comfortable in new and uncharted waters, we dive in headfirst. We are the original trailblazers that make the impossible possible, discovering new solutions to our customer’s toughest challenges.
Altair is an equal opportunity employer. Our backgrounds are diverse, and every member of our global team is critical to our success. Altair’s history demonstrates a belief that empowering each individual authentic voice reinforces a culture that thrives because of the uniqueness among our team.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit phh.tbe.taleo.net.