Website Keysight EDA
Keysight is on the forefront of technology innovation, delivering breakthroughs and trusted insights to the world’s visionaries and innovators in electronic design, simulation, prototyping, test, manufacturing, and optimization. Our ~15,000 employees create world-class solutions in communications, 5G, automotive, energy, quantum, aerospace, defense, and semiconductor markets for customers in over 100 countries. Our technical solutions – and our methods for creating them – help connect and secure the world. Learn more about what we do and how we do it.
Our powerful culture has led to us being independently recognized on Fortune 100’s Best Companies List and we are “Great Place to Work” Certified. We’re driven, collaborative, ethical, and curious, and we value all ideas, especially bold ones. And our culture extends far beyond our own walls. Our corporate social responsibility efforts support our communities, nurture the next generation of engineers, and promote environmental sustainability.
At Keysight, Inclusion, Equity & Diversity is an integral part of our core values. We believe that when people feel a sense of belonging, they can be more creative, innovative, and thrive at all points in their careers. We believe everyone should be respected in the workplace and in their communities regardless of race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, national origin, or any protected class. We continuously challenge ourselves to grow in our understanding of inclusion by engaging in a wide variety of diversity programs, initiatives, employee network groups and mentoring/development. This is Keysight – People and Culture – YouTube
This is your opportunity to get in on the ground floor of the new Precision Meso-scale Technology Center (PMTC) in Colorado Springs. Delicate precision and care with the highest quality are at the heart of the leading-edge components made in the Precision Meso-scale Technology Center within Keysight. In this role, you will be an integral component to ensuring both exist in our products. The Deburr Specialist role is part of the machine shop and works hand in hand with machinists to inspect and deburr metal machined parts.
You will be tasked with the following roles:
- Removing the micro burrs on milled and/or turned parts following existing procedures.
- Developing new procedures and techniques with the aid of machinists and engineers.
- Operating a heat treat furnace following existing processes and procedures.
- Inspect incoming parts for quality and adherence to part specifications.
- Using equipment such as a bead blaster to obtain appropriate finishes.
- Other tasks as required.
- Be prepared to work overtime as business conditions require.
- Compensation for overtime worked will be in accordance with Colorado state law and company policy.
- Ability to sit and look through a microscope for long periods of time.
- Detail oriented with the highest standards of quality.
- High dexterity to manipulate small objects.
- Excellent eye-hand coordination.
- Flexibility upon priority changes.
- Knowledge of machine processes a plus.
- Two years of experience in a similar role a plus.
- Willingness to question anything that does not make sense or may be in error.
$35,340.00 – $58,900.00 Annually
Careers Privacy Statement
***Keysight is an Equal Opportunity Employer.***
Keysight Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.