Maintain and support equipment readiness Typically performs one or more of the following in capacity of either an individual contributor (as directed and/or independently), or as a manager:
• Perform preventive maintenance (PM) and troubleshooting of equipment
• Execute maintenance and tool support ensuring equipment readiness
• Troubleshoot and upgrade of equipment ensuring minimize downtime
• Analyze and monitor technical charts
• Drive equipment improvement plans and projects
• Ensure and follow good safety practices and custody of tools, equipments and other properties
• Perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements
• Work and collaborate other projects and/or assignments as needed
See description for career level for general proficiency levels pertaining to Job Complexity, Accountability, Relationship Focus, and Knowledge, Skills & Abilities. These proficiency levels apply to all career levels. Some requirements may vary locally.
GlobalFoundries is a leading full-service semiconductor foundry providing a unique combination of design, development, and fabrication services to some of the world’s most inspired technology companies. With a global manufacturing footprint spanning three continents, GlobalFoundries makes possible the technologies and systems that transform industries and give customers the power to shape their markets. For more information, visit www.gf.com.
- Proficient in some aspects of a technical discipline.
- Initiative and creativity are limited to fulfilling standard practices related to job responsibilities.
- Uses standard engineering methods to analyze and resolve problems
- Completes a variety of routine projects, assignments and tasks.
- Participates in teams
- Directed contact at engineering level.
- Perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements and programs
- Basic principles and practices in one technical discipline.
- Requires a technical (University) degree. (Exceptions approved by local HR)
- BS + 0-2 years of experience or
- MS + 0-2 years