Achronix Semiconductor Corporation is a fabless semiconductor corporation based in Santa Clara, California, offering high-performance FPGA solutions. Achronix is the only supplier to have both high-performance and high-density standalone FPGAs and embedded FPGA (eFPGA) solutions in high-volume production. Achronix’s FPGA and eFPGA IP offerings are further enhanced by ready-to-use PCIe accelerator cards targeting AI, ML, networking and data center applications. All of Achronix’s products are supported by best-in-class EDA software tools.
Requisition No.: 6300-1017
Type of Position: Regular, Exempt
Reports to: Sr. Director, Software Engineering
Location: Santa Clara, California
Job Description/ResponsibilitiesThe candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing test cases, regression automation, analyzing test results, and maintaining automatic test suites for ACE features. The candidate will also be working with cross-functional teams to solve various design and tool issues. The successful candidate will be working closely as part of the Software team to enhance the quality of our Software products.
- Must have good hands-on experience in Verilog, System Verilog and/or VHDL
- Strong expertise in a scripting language such as Perl/TCL/Python is essential for success in this role
- Experience in Synthesis, back end flow, FPGA architecture and implementing designs in hardware
- Exposure to Xilinx/Altera synthesis and Place and Route tools is a plus
- Ability to take high-level requirements and create solutions around them
- Thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, with a pro-active mindset
- Works well with other team members and has a collaborative approach
- Some prior experience in a Quality Assurance (QA) role is highly desired
- Knowledge of timing constraints and Static Timing Analysis (STA) is a plus
- BE/B. Tech or ME/M. Tech, prior work experience is a plus