[ThemeHouse/XPress] => 1010570
            [XF] => 2021370
            [XFI] => 1050270
        )

[wordpress] => /var/www/html
)

Xi should study Morris Chang

Arthur Hanson

It's no secret Xi wants the world dependent on China, but the time is rapidly coming that we must deal with this challenge, not by confrontation, but by creating a fair and transparent trading and collaborative relationship. A true deterrent exists in the mind of the beholder and currently Xi feels he has no deterrent to a dominant relationship with the rest of the world that will benefit no one, not even China. The value of collaborative relationships has been proved I feel best by TSMC under the guidance of Morris Chang, who stressed partnerships and relationships with others to build a world class company that benefits all, even those that have no direct dealings with it. TSMC has touched probably more people than any other corporation and most of the world's population use their products directly or indirectly. This is a model that Xi and other world leaders should follow. Morris Chang was not only a master of technology and how to advance it, but relationships and their benefits. He believed in win win relationships and has proved their benefits as few on this earth have. Morris Chang's thoughts, philosophies, actions and execution of projects should be a template for leaders of industries and countries world wide. Morris Chang, one of the world's greatest men when it comes to spreading benefits through work, knowledge and collaboration. We could all learn from him and I hope Xi takes note.

It's no secret Xi wants the world dependent on China, but the time is rapidly coming that we must deal with this challenge, not by confrontation, but by creating a fair and transparent trading and collaborative relationship.

It's no secret that people who know nothing about China like to say things like, "It's no secret Xi wants the world dependent on China," but that is not something that Xi or any Chinese official has ever said, nor is it where China was heading when Trump exploited its dependence on our IP.

As to "creating a fair and transparent trading and collaborative relationship," we did so when we admitted China to the WTO under humiliating conditions.

When we found that the WTO was too impartial for our liking, we withdrew.

Until recently, the world has been dependent on us and we have broken any rule or agreement that didn't suit us. But that was then and this is now.

Now there are more hungry children, drug addicts, suicides and executions, more homeless, poor, and imprisoned people in America than in China, and the world has had a belly full of us.

It's no secret that people who know nothing about China like to say things like, "It's no secret Xi wants the world dependent on China," but that is not something that Xi or any Chinese official has ever said, nor is it where China was heading when Trump exploited its dependence on our IP.

As to "creating a fair and transparent trading and collaborative relationship," we did so when we admitted China to the WTO under humiliating conditions.

When we found that the WTO was too impartial for our liking, we withdrew.

Until recently, the world has been dependent on us and we have broken any rule or agreement that didn't suit us. But that was then and this is now.

Now there are more hungry children, drug addicts, suicides and executions, more homeless, poor, and imprisoned people in America than in China, and the world has had a belly full of us.
It is almost impossible to verify statistics inside China and make comparisons with US standards. Please submit back up data. Also outside observers don't consider so called job training centers anything more than slave labor or concentration camps. Perhaps we should relabel San Quinton Prison as San Quinton University and claim them as students seeking a higher education. I feel the same way about Chinese integrity how most businesses that take them to court, like TSM has done several times and won several times. I hope China will start to honor the treaties it signed in regards to Hong Kong, which it has freely violated.

China's stats are at least as trustworthy as ours or Canada's. See
The quality of China's GDP statistics☆ by Carsten A. HOLZ ⁎
Stanford Center for International Development, Stanford University. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1043951X14000753?via=ihub

Quality of China's Official Statistics: A Brief Review of Academic Perspectives
Dmitriy Plekhanov
DOI: https://doi.org/10.22439/cjas.v35i1.5400

Choose a stat that you doubt, explain why you doubt it, and I'll provide sources.

Taiwan is a country under siege they had to seek out help and.make deals. China's a mixed bag some of the people are under siege and some aren't.

China's stats are at least as trustworthy as ours or Canada's. See
The quality of China's GDP statistics☆ by Carsten A. HOLZ ⁎
Stanford Center for International Development, Stanford University. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1043951X14000753?via=ihub

Quality of China's Official Statistics: A Brief Review of Academic Perspectives
Dmitriy Plekhanov
DOI: https://doi.org/10.22439/cjas.v35i1.5400

Choose a stat that you doubt, explain why you doubt it, and I'll provide sources.
Please give me the productivity and production reports for the concentration camps and what the so called students are paid. Also what products are produced for what companies. I expect some interesting statistics. Much of what goes on in these camps has been verified by satellite imagery so denial is not an option.

Back