Array
(
    [content] => 
    [params] => Array
        (
            [0] => /forum/index.php?threads/war-and-taiwan-everyone-losses-a-golden-opportunity-1.15268/
        )

[addOns] => Array
        (
            [DL6/MLTP] => 13
            [Hampel/TimeZoneDebug] => 1000070
            [SV/ChangePostDate] => 2010200
            [SemiWiki/Newsletter] => 1000010
            [SemiWiki/WPMenu] => 1000010
            [SemiWiki/XPressExtend] => 1000010
            [ThemeHouse/XLink] => 1000970
            [ThemeHouse/XPress] => 1010570
            [XF] => 2021370
            [XFI] => 1050270
        )

[wordpress] => /var/www/html
)

War and Taiwan, Everyone losses, a golden opportunity #1

Arthur Hanson

If there is a war with Taiwan, everyone will lose and lose big time. Being a financial guy, this would be the largest mistake that could be made outside a world or nuclear war. There would be no winners, it would just be about large losses for all sides. Times have changed and the world semis and the technologies they have become the foundation of are integrated into literally almost everything we touch and do and this penetration is getting far deeper and with AI/ML becoming the dominant factor in almost everything. AI/ML will have the power to automate almost everything and leverage the benefits to levels most haven't dreamed of. But with great power comes great responsibility, for the downside can be just as large, if not larger. For both China and the rest of world, the stakes are enormous. In business circles, TSM and its ecosystem are considered the most important ecosystem in the world, a creation of Morris Chang, truly one of the world's great geniuses. He not only understands technology, but business, culture, and organization on a scale few can even imagine. The very most important trait Morris Chang developed was earned trust and cooperation on a global scale that is both broad and deep to a level no other ecosystem has come close to. I will explore how we now have the greatest opportunity in the history of man and we can either totally lose it or create a better future for all. The golden opportunity is to take Morris Chang's genius for organization, cooperation, and collaboration into practice not only in business and technology but politically and socially on a broad wide scale. Any thoughts, comments or additions welcome for this will have to be an inclusive effort. I have done many projects or campaigns that many considered impossible and had many failures, but some unimagined successes.

Last edited:
If there is a war with Taiwan, everyone will lose and lose big time. Being a financial guy, this would be the largest mistake that could be made outside a world or nuclear war. There would be no winners, it would just be about large losses for all sides. Times have changed and the world semis and the technologies they have become the foundation of are integrated into literally almost everything we touch and do and this penetration is getting far deeper and with AI/ML becoming the dominant factor in almost everything. AI/ML will have the power to automate almost everything and leverage the benefits to levels most haven't dreamed of. But with great power comes great responsibility, for the downside can be just as large, if not larger. For both China and the rest of world, the stakes are enormous. In business circles, TSM and its ecosystem are considered the most important ecosystem in the world, a creation of Morris Chang, truly one of the world's great geniuses. He not only understands technology, but business, culture, and organization on a scale few can even imagine. The very most important trait Morris Chang developed was earned trust and cooperation on a global scale that is both broad and deep to a level no other ecosystem has come close to. I will explore how we now have the greatest opportunity in the history of man and we can either totally lose it or create a better future for all. The golden opportunity is to take Morris Chang's genius for organization, cooperation, and collaboration into practice not only in business and technology but politically and socially on a broad wide scale. Any thoughts, comments or additions welcome for this will have to be an inclusive effort. I have done many projects or campaigns that many considered impossible and had many failures, but some unimagined successes.
Not quite clear where you are going with this - are you writing a book ?

Not quite clear where you are going with this - are you writing a book ?
No, a series of forums. I have no doubt there are not only huge opportunities but staggering dangers. The peace dividends have never have had greater potential and are desperately needed in a grossly overpopulated world. The world is in no position to waste resources of all types on conflict at the present time. As a very serious investor and follower of economic change accelerating technology is bringing on it is time to layout the alternative paths the world could follow and the current path is a catastrophic failure that will bring further untold suffering.

This is a technology forum and I noticed once in a while someone wants to sell investment papers/advice which is not appropriate here. Everybody knows the importance of TSM in the world and China occupation would be a temporary disaster.

I have never sold investment advice and never plan to, despite receiving offers to manage large amounts. I do like to share views and strategies for I always like others to look for flaws or offer additions. The world is desperately overpopulated and tech is the best answer, for the other is war, famine, and destruction as we are already seeing at an increasing rate.

Back