2021 Q1 Quarterly Results quarterly financial statements, presentation material, management report, earnings release earnings conference transcript. For more details regarding, please refer to TSMC IR website.
Some highlights in my own words:
1. TSMC 2021 Capex has been raised from US$28 billion to $30 billion.
2. The $100 billion investment projection will focus on Capex. It will span across 2021, 2022, and 2023.
3. The huge Capex projection is based on customers' demand and commitment.
4. TSMC had secured equipment vendors' commitment to fullfil TSMC's huge orders, including EUV.
5. No plan for FDSOI.
6. 3nm is progressing very well.
7. TSMC expects no impact on their production operations due to the water shortage in Taiwan.
8. TSMC is buying new equipments for mature nodes in order to meet the demand. It may bring down their profit margin slightly (in terms of percentage) on those mature/specialty nodes.
9. In Q1 2021 revenue by technology, 5nm (14%), 7nm (35%), 16nm (14%), 28nm (11%).