Array
(
    [content] => 
    [params] => Array
        (
            [0] => /forum/index.php?threads/tsmc-june-2024-revenue-report.20595/
        )

[addOns] => Array
        (
            [DL6/MLTP] => 13
            [Hampel/TimeZoneDebug] => 1000070
            [SV/ChangePostDate] => 2010200
            [SemiWiki/Newsletter] => 1000010
            [SemiWiki/WPMenu] => 1000010
            [SemiWiki/XPressExtend] => 1000010
            [ThemeHouse/XLink] => 1000970
            [ThemeHouse/XPress] => 1010570
            [XF] => 2021370
            [XFI] => 1050270
        )

[wordpress] => /var/www/html
)

TSMC June 2024 Revenue Report

fansink

TSMC June 2024 Revenue Report​

Issued by: TSMC

Issued on: 2024/07/10

HSINCHU, Taiwan, R.O.C. – Jul. 10, 2024 - TSMC (TWSE: 2330, NYSE: TSM) today announced its net revenue for June 2024: On a consolidated basis, revenue for June 2024 was approximately NT$207.87 billion, a decrease of 9.5 percent from May 2024 and an increase of 32.9 percent from June 2023. Revenue for January through June 2024 totaled NT$1,266.15 billion, an increase of 28.0 percent compared to the same period in 2023.

TSMC Spokesperson​

Wendell Huang
Senior Vice President & Chief Financial Officer
Tel:886-3-5055901

TSMC Deputy Spokesperson​

Nina Kao
Public Relations Division
Tel:886-3-5636688 Ext.7125036

what do you think about the results Dan?

Side note: People talk about TSMC Price increases.... but I think you have said prices are agreed in advance.

what do you think about the results Dan?

Side note: People talk about TSMC Price increases.... but I think you have said prices are agreed in advance.

Well inline with what TSMC said recently: 20-30% growth. TSMC N3 revenues are starting to kick in so we should see another growth year in 2025.

From what I can see TSMC N2 will also rule the market so clear skies ahead. TSMC will lose the Intel business so there will be a correction at some point, when Intel 18A is in HVM. I'm sure market growth will cover this blip, no problem.

What do you all think?

Well inline with what TSMC said recently: 20-30% growth. TSMC N3 revenues are starting to kick in so we should see another growth year in 2025.

From what I can see TSMC N2 will also rule the market so clear skies ahead. TSMC will lose the Intel business so there will be a correction at some point, when Intel 18A is in HVM. I'm sure market growth will cover this blip, no problem.

What do you all think?
I hope like CC has indicated TSMC starts to price to capture more value. Within reason of course, I know they say they price strategically but I can’t help but feel like they should be doing even better considering the position they are in. Will be interesting what they say on the Q&A when analysts press them on pricing as I’m sure they will.

What do you all think?
How big is Intel buisness for TSMC though as far as I see for 2 whole years entire Client Buisness is on tsmc Server is all In house
LNL Fully TSMC packed and validated at Intel,ARL,Meteor Lake except CPU entire it's no doubt it is a big order and TSMC will try their best to get it to them as well

I hope like CC has indicated TSMC starts to price to capture more value. Within reason of course, I know they say they price strategically but I can’t help but feel like they should be doing even better considering the position they are in. Will be interesting what they say on the Q&A when analysts press them on pricing as I’m sure they will.

Prices are definitely going up on new wafer agreements. N2 should see a good jump. Hopefully Intel and Samsung Foundry will be competitive at 1.4nm.

Back