[ThemeHouse/XPress] => 1010570
            [XF] => 2021370
            [XFI] => 1050270
        )

[wordpress] => /var/www/html
)

Smart Home Security Threat

Arthur Hanson

With new platforms coming out at an ever increasing rate, some type of security certificate system needs to be developed so the customer commercial or private can at least have some sense of security in their digital life. The threat below which exposes just about everything in a smart home from devices, files to even pass words present a serious threat to security on so many levels it's staggering. With platforms of all types growing in breadth and depth, security will become increasingly important across our entire digital lives. Below is but one example of a security threat so broad and deep it creates a whole host of dangers. Comments, thoughts and additions solicited and welcome.

I am getting a lot more questions about AI and security from uninformed family and friends. We all have IoT devices in our homes now without any security awareness. Most of us have a home security service, video doorbells, and AI based speakers in addition to smartphones and wifi routers. With the recent AI advances I do not see any of these devices being secure at anytime in the future. The only hope I see is having one company responsible for device security and that comes with great risk as well, right?

Back