[XFI] => 1050270
        )

[wordpress] => /var/www/html
)

SemiWiki 2.0

Daniel Nenni

Admin
Staff member
View attachment 22820Happy New Year and thank you for being part of SemiWiki.

My son and I spent most of 2010 creating a website that would become the leading semiconductor design portal in the world. Today is the 8th anniversary of SemiWiki.com and more than 3 million people have read it, imagine that! We have published 4,473 articles and 6 books that have been read by millions of people around the world.

SemiWiki 2.0 will launch in Q1 2019 with a BIG addition in Q2 and book #7 will be published shortly there after. Special thanks to my beautiful wife and SemiWiki CFO who not only accounts for every dollar, she edits every word I write.

Still, it's a real good bet, the best is yet to come!

Congrats!
Semiwik is one of most valuable resources. bring up live and deep infomation happening in our our industry to me. I love it and read daily
yanfeng

I believe besides the technology itself, SemiWiki is an excellent guide for how technology is applied, used and the best place to learn about how IP is handled technically and politically since it is now the world's most important resource and the creations of the semi/nanotech/materials world are the foundations of our modern world. Great Job on all your parts and you should be proud of your accomplishments and even greater ones that you will be making in the future.

View attachment 22820Today is the 8th anniversary of SemiWiki.com and more than 3 million people have read it, imagine that! We have published 4,473 articles and 6 books that have been read by millions of people around the world.

Happy New Year, congratulations on the 8th anniversary and thanks for making SemiWiki!
Looking forward to "2.0"!

Thanks for creating an interesting site and attracting an intelligent, helpful, and positive community.

Yes keep it up. In a world of fake news marketing sound bites real information is getting drowned out. Without it, we would be lost.

Back