[ThemeHouse/XPress] => 1010570
            [XF] => 2021370
            [XFI] => 1050270
        )

[wordpress] => /var/www/html
)

Semi Destroying Weapon

Arthur Hanson

This is a post I wish I didn't have to make. This is a new form of warfare that could be in every thing from a brief case to a truck size weapon. Hardened semis may be a major product class in the future. I'm sure this is just the tip of the iceberg of a new and soon to be rapidly expanding form of warfare and terrorism, even office monkey wrenching. This should be thought provoking to say the least.

The U.S. Air Force Has a Computer-Killing Cruise Missile — War Is Boring — Medium

The one comment in that article is the USAF has weapons systems and electronic warfare systems siloed, so creating and managing the effort to move from a demonstration to a program has been hard.

"Pacific Rim" - the analog bot didn't get wiped out in the EMP (or so the dialogue said, but those sure looked like digital tactical displays).

If you could fry electronics in a zone without a huge blast and killing people, that would be a huge advantage. Pretty much every weapon system above small arms would be out of commission, plus radios, GPS, and mapping.

Back