10M Prodigy Logic System Speeds System Validation of Complex SoC Designs
San Jose, CA – Nov 20th, 2019 – S2C, a world leader in FPGA-based prototyping solutions for accelerated SoC verification, has announced the availability of its new 10M Prodigy Logic System family based on Intel Stratix 10 GX 10M FPGA which will be available in Single, Dual and Quad FPGA configurations. The Single 10M Prodigy Logic System is shipping immediately and delivers the highest logic density and I/O count for a single FPGA system and is expected to significantly accelerate system validation and software development for complex designs. The Stratix 10 GX 10M FPGA is the newest addition to Intel’s 14nm Stratix 10 family and features up to 10.2 million Logic Elements.
- Supports designs up to 80 million ASIC gates with a single FPGA, simplifying the prototyping effort for complex design.
- Prodigy Logic System hardware facilitates comprehensive out-of-the-box prototyping, reducing time-to-prototyping.
- Complete Player Pro prototyping software-stack streamlines Quartus-based FPGA design compilation, reducing prototype configuration time.
- Supported by Prodigy MDM debug module, accelerating design debug.
- Supported by a rich portfolio of Prototype Ready IP in the form of plug-play daughter cards, enabling rapid prototype platform bring-up.
The 10M Prodigy Logic System is part of S2C Prodigy Complete Prototyping Solutions and works seamlessly with Prodigy Player ProTM software, Prodigy Multi-Debug Module and Prodigy ProtoBridge, to accelerate prototype design verification and software development.
“Intel’s Stratix 10 GX 10M FPGA is approximately 2.5 times larger than the current largest commercially available FPGA and is likely to be the highest-capacity single FPGA for the next 2 to 3 years. Using the Stratix 10 GX 10M FPGA will significantly increase current SoC/ASIC design prototyping capacity, simplify the prototyping process and achieve a much lower cost per gate”, commented Toshio Nakama, CEO of S2C. “Our immediate availability of the Single 10M Prodigy Logic System marks our strong commitment to deliver the best prototyping solutions to accelerate their software development and design validation.”
Availability & Resources
S2C is taking orders for the Single 10M Prodigy Logic System now. For more information, please contact your local S2C sales representative, or visit www.s2cinc.com.
S2C, is a worldwide leader of FPGA prototyping solutions for today’s innovative designs. S2C has been successfully delivering rapid SoC prototyping solutions since 2003. S2C provides:
- Rapid FPGA-based prototyping hardware and automation software
- Prototype Ready™ IP, interfaces and platforms
- System-level design verification and acceleration tools
Intel, Stratix and Quartus are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the United States and other countries.