Array
(
    [content] => 
    [params] => Array
        (
            [0] => /forum/index.php?threads/intel-reports-q2-2023-financial-results-with-strong-guidance.18459/page-3
        )

[addOns] => Array
        (
            [DL6/MLTP] => 13
            [Hampel/TimeZoneDebug] => 1000070
            [SV/ChangePostDate] => 2010200
            [SemiWiki/Newsletter] => 1000010
            [SemiWiki/WPMenu] => 1000010
            [SemiWiki/XPressExtend] => 1000010
            [ThemeHouse/XLink] => 1000970
            [ThemeHouse/XPress] => 1010570
            [XF] => 2021370
            [XFI] => 1050270
        )

[wordpress] => /var/www/html
)

Intel Reports Q2 2023 Financial Results with Strong Guidance!

Can I ask a question? I'm only a college student so I don't know much but why did network revenue decline that much? From what I know it was the fastest growing sector for intel with double digit growth rate. And now it is the one that declined the most. Is this mostly cyclical or are they losing market share in that sector too?
Welcome to the rabbit hole!
There are several factors underlying Intel's problems in networking. Like ta152h said, Intel did shutdown the Barefoot Networks switch chip business, though I'm not sure how much of a revenue factor that was. I would guess Barefoot generated very little revenue in its short tenure in Intel, though the Torfino 2 chip struck me as a nicely innovative chiplet-based design fab'd on TSMC 7nm process for the logic chiplets, and I would guess another TSMC process (16nm?) for SERDES and other I/O. Torfino chips are programmable designs based on the P4 network programming language. P4 is also the basis for the AMD/Pensando NICs (excuse me, "DPUs", I hate that silly nomenclature) AMD acquired recently.

Intel's real networking revenue problems look to be in their server adapter business, where their 800-series Ethernet adapters are behind the competition, which is mostly Nvidia.

Intel co-designed a product called an "IPU" NIC with Google, which interestingly has 16 Arm Neoverse cores, and competes with the Nvidia Bluefield 2 DPU, but Intel hasn't said much about IPU revenue. Bluefield 2 has only 8 Arm cores (both products are 2x100GbE or 1x200GbE), but Nvidia has announced and sampled Bluefield 3, which has 16 Arm cores and 2x200GbE or 1x400GbE connectivity, while Intel hasn't announced an IPU follow-on. (I'm not sure if Bluefield 3 is generally available yet.) These IPU/DPU products represent the higher unit volume part of the cloud networking market (compared to switch ASICs), so falling behind here makes a bigger hit to revenue than Barefoot does. Intel definitely looks like it's falling further behind Nvidia. It's difficult to say where AMD is competitively. Microsoft acquired Fungible a while back (another DPU start-up) for a silly price, but I would guess that was more for the chip design team than the DPU product they had.

Given all of this, my outlook for Intel's networking group is dim, unless they have some leadership products in the works they haven't announced yet. (I doubt it.) Client 1GbE and 10GbE are either integrated (1GbE) or cheap (10GbE), so I doubt they generate much in the way of revenue.
Thanks for the insight into this kind of nebulous business. Edge seems to be fine given how many random intel kiosks and industrial PCs exist in the wild, but 5G basestations are something that I have no clue what the space looks like (other than QCOM/BCOM probably having a presence).

When you say "too", where else are they losing market share? They're steady in servers, finally, and they gained market share in client computing and now have significantly more than 80%, as they had around 83% - 85% before gaining share.

Intel said on the earnings call there was still some inventory that had to be caught up with. Also, earlier this year they exited 5G and LTE, and also exited their network switching business. So, it's unclear if they lost share, but I don't think whatever happened is cyclical in the sense it's expected seasonality. But, I really don't know for sure.
I hope they can hold market share after next gen EPYC releases. Do you think that's plausible given intel 3 server chips will release around 6 months later?

There are several factors underlying Intel's problems in networking. Like ta152h said, Intel did shutdown the Barefoot Networks switch chip business, though I'm not sure how much of a revenue factor that was. I would guess Barefoot generated very little revenue in its short tenure in Intel, though the Torfino 2 chip struck me as a nicely innovative chiplet-based design fab'd on TSMC 7nm process for the logic chiplets, and I would guess another TSMC process (16nm?) for SERDES and other I/O. Torfino chips are programmable designs based on the P4 network programming language. P4 is also the basis for the AMD/Pensando NICs (excuse me, "DPUs", I hate that silly nomenclature) AMD acquired recently.

Intel's real networking revenue problems look to be in their server adapter business, where their 800-series Ethernet adapters are behind the competition, which is mostly Nvidia.

Intel co-designed a product called an "IPU" NIC with Google, which interestingly has 16 Arm Neoverse cores, and competes with the Nvidia Bluefield 2 DPU, but Intel hasn't said much about IPU revenue. Bluefield 2 has only 8 Arm cores (both products are 2x100GbE or 1x200GbE), but Nvidia has announced and sampled Bluefield 3, which has 16 Arm cores and 2x200GbE or 1x400GbE connectivity, while Intel hasn't announced an IPU follow-on. (I'm not sure if Bluefield 3 is generally available yet.) These IPU/DPU products represent the higher unit volume part of the cloud networking market (compared to switch ASICs), so falling behind here makes a bigger hit to revenue than Barefoot does. Intel definitely looks like it's falling further behind Nvidia. It's difficult to say where AMD is competitively. Microsoft acquired Fungible a while back (another DPU start-up) for a silly price, but I would guess that was more for the chip design team than the DPU product they had.

Given all of this, my outlook for Intel's networking group is dim, unless they have some leadership products in the works they haven't announced yet. (I doubt it.) Client 1GbE and 10GbE are either integrated (1GbE) or cheap (10GbE), so I doubt they generate much in the way of revenue.
What do you think about IFS manufacturing 5G chips for Ericsson and one other company I forgot the name of?

I hope they can hold market share after next gen EPYC releases. Do you think that's plausible given intel 3 server chips will release around 6 months later?
The question becomes, does Intel's competitive situation get worse, better, or roughly the same, I think.

Sapphire Rapids is good at single-threaded, and also scales beyond two processors. It also has custom chiplets that make the processor especially good at specific tasks. However, even now, in 2P stations, they trail behind AMD is most workloads. On the other hand, very few processors are sold with the highest chip counts.

I'd say, they can probably hold onto share, because Emerald Rapids is coming out, and I don't think the situation will get much worse. I also don't think Emerald Rapids will significantly alter their situation, as it's a relatively minor bump, and not as broad a product release as Sapphire Rapids was (for example, it's limited to 2P I believe).

Sierra Forest will help some, but I don't think it's a great product. But, it's a far better approach than AMD's, with their Zen 4C. I guess AMD didn't want to invest the money in a more power efficient architecture and felt tweaking Zen 4 was good enough. It's not without advantages, but overall, I think it's a poor approach vis-a-vis designing a processor from the ground up for specific characteristics.

But, TSMC is so far ahead, if we compare Intel 7 with 5nm, in low power efficiency, it still is competitive for AMD. It won't necessarily always be.

By the looks of things, Intel 3 is a weak release, basing this not only on information provided here, but also on the almost complete lack of interest in it by third parties. Some of that is timing, of course, and other factors, but I also think it's not a particularly compelling process when compared to TSMC's leading nodes. But, is it closer to TSMC 3nm than Intel 7 is to TSMC 5nm, which is the current situation?

Of course, Intel 7 is considerably better than TSMC 5nm in clock speed, but I mean for server applications, and it's not even close there. Not in power efficiency, and not in density. And yes, we don't have the same chip designed on both processes, and there's always a degree of uncertainty, but if we're being real, this is how things are.

So, I think Intel will close the gap with Intel 3, but I don't think it's going to be as a good a process for server chips, overall, as TSMC 3nm. So, I think they can hold market share, since the competitive landscape should switch more in their favor, but I still don't think Granite Rapids is going to gain share the way they say it will, or at least alluded to. And I think Sierra Forest is the start of something big, but I don't see it gaining significant traction in its first iteration.

Based on information provided here, and by Intel (that they are way ahead on PowerVia technology), and the much more common references to external partner interest in Intel 18A, I think Intel may have an opportunity there to regain market share in servers. Before then, I just don't think it's an easy argument to make. Equally, I don't think AMD's competitive situation, which I view as already quite strong, will increase significantly going forward.

Of course, I really have no idea, these are just opinions from the cheap seats.

I do think they'll keep doing well, possibly even better, in client though. Everything points to it.

But, what I find a bit disturbing is, Intel doesn't seem to be making a client part on Intel 3. Just server parts. Given the data provided earlier here, and remarks by Daniel regarding expected power efficiency, it doesn't seem to be an ideal part for servers, but would be quite good in client. And given it seems to have limited interest from outside companies, Intel 3 is something of a mystery to me. It will be largely by server parts, which it isn't ideal for? Something isn't adding up, but I guess we'll find out what's missing as time goes on.

What do you think about IFS manufacturing 5G chips for Ericsson and one other company I forgot the name of?
I wouldn't really call the Ericsson deal an IFS win.

Per Ericsson:

Per intel:
"As part of the agreement, Intel will manufacture custom 5G SoCs (system-on-chip) for Ericsson to create highly differentiated leadership products for future 5G infrastructure"

To me this goes in a similar bucket as the google NPU. An intel customer wanted a custom chip, intel designed it, and it just so happens to use 18A. As for blue's point of it being a good health indicator, I agree. However to play the devil's advocate; they never said when this product would ship.

But, what I find a bit disturbing is, Intel doesn't seem to be making a client part on Intel 3. Just server parts. Given the data provided earlier here, and remarks by Daniel regarding expected power efficiency, it doesn't seem to be an ideal part for servers, but would be quite good in client. And given it seems to have limited interest from outside companies, Intel 3 is something of a mystery to me. It will be largely by server parts, which it isn't ideal for? Something isn't adding up, but I guess we'll find out what's missing as time goes on.
What do you purpose intel makes with intel 3 in the client next year? If you are using an internal node, there is no reason not to shoot for 20A for the compute die. Intel 3 is supposed to be HVM ready in 2H23 while 20A is supposed to be in 1H24. As long as 20A products can hit the beginning of the year OEM refresh cycle, just use the node that is better. As for DC, SRF is supposedly coming in 1H24, so 20A is out of the question (if it even has the full feature list to even support the SRF dies). I think it is also a safe guess that GNR will have a larger die than ARL, so it makes less sense to use it as a ramp vehicle (doubly so because they said they wanted a fast follow after SRF). As for N3E, if intel 3 does indeed have better performance per watt, then there is no reason for intel to use that in their server products either. As for the density gap, if we look at the HP cells that intel is so fond of, intel 4/3 3 fin device is barely behind N3E's 3 fin device.
wikichip has even closer numbers for the HP cells, but I have no clue where they got their N3E numbers from, so I don't want to definitively source them (plausible as there numbers are).

I wouldn't really call the Ericsson deal an IFS win.

Per Ericsson:

Per intel:
"As part of the agreement, Intel will manufacture custom 5G SoCs (system-on-chip) for Ericsson to create highly differentiated leadership products for future 5G infrastructure"

To me this goes in a similar bucket as the google NPU. An intel customer wanted a custom chip, intel designed it, and it just so happens to use 18A. As for blue's point of it being a good health indicator, I agree. However to play the devil's advocate; they never said when this product would ship.

What do you purpose intel makes with intel 3 in the client next year? If you are using an internal node, there is no reason not to shoot for 20A for the compute die. Intel 3 is supposed to be HVM ready in 2H23 while 20A is supposed to be in 1H24. As long as 20A products can hit the beginning of the year OEM refresh cycle, just use the node that is better. As for DC, SRF is supposedly coming in 1H24, so 20A is out of the question (if it even has the full feature list to even support the SRF dies). I think it is also a safe guess that GNR will have a larger die than ARL, so it makes less sense to use it as a ramp vehicle (doubly so because they said they wanted a fast follow after SRF). As for N3E, if intel 3 does indeed have better performance per watt, then there is no reason for intel to use that in their server products either. As for the density gap, if we look at the HP cells that intel is so fond of, intel 4/3 3 fin device is barely behind N3E's 3 fin device.
Given we don't know about power consumption, I'm going to defer to Daniel's judgment, and history, and assume the power efficiency isn't going to match TSMC's. He seems to have insight into this segment I certainly don't. But, you're right, it's not factual, and if it is very power efficient, well, it's very good for servers. But, that's a really big if, and seems unlikely, given what has been said here.

For Intel 3, how about a desktop processor instead of a rehash of Sapphire Rapids??? Or even a mobile, since Intel has said in the past moving from Intel 4 to Intel 3 is going to be pretty easy (correct me if I'm wrong, I'm going from memory). But, also remember they moved their server parts from I4 to I3, so apparently it's not that big of a deal.

Your premise seems to be it's all about timing, but I'm not sure. Sapphire Rapids refresh leaves me cold, since Sapphire Rapids is a refresh itself. And if I3 is so power efficient, and if it's easy to move from I4 to I3, I think we'd see mobile parts based on it, not just a couple of low volume server parts. Even e-Core parts would work. So, it's not definitive, and it is possibly cost versus benefit thing, but there's nothing really indicating this is an attractive node, and a lot of things suggesting it isn't. Including a lack of external partners, on a node Intel was touting for exactly this purpose several quarters ago. It didn't seem to materialize. But, yeah, not conclusive, at all. But, what it suggests, with Daniel's assessment that 3nm belongs to TSMC, the chart from someone he respects, the lack of client parts from Intel, and the lack of announced partners for this node, is that it isn't a great node for them.

Let's hope I'm wrong, and I could be.

Given we don't know about power consumption, I'm going to defer to Daniel's judgment, and history, and assume the power efficiency isn't going to match TSMC's. He seems to have insight into this segment I certainly don't. But, you're right, it's not factual, and if it is very power efficient, well, it's very good for servers. But, that's a really big if, and seems unlikely, given what has been said here.
You misunderstand Dan and my explanation of power. The power bands we were talking about were for mobile/wearables. For DC/laptop intel's process are capable of matching TSMC (just look at intel's 10/7 products vs AMD's N7P products). Low power in foundry terminology means smaller than an Ipad. Desktop is comical high power. Laptop is flexing between mid power and high power bands. DC is running all out at medium-low voltages. You also misunderstand intel's claims. The claim has always been "unquestioned performance per watt leadership". It has never been claimed that intel will have the highest frequency CPUs. For proof of this look at the intel 4 whitepaper. The 20% improvement was near the bottom of the power band.
For Intel 3, how about a desktop processor instead of a rehash of Sapphire Rapids???
One SPR is a server product not a desktop product. Two server products take MUCH longer to validate than client parts. Three SPR is on intel 7 not intel 4. Four as I stated, why would intel make new products on intel 3 for client products when 20A should be ready in time.
Or even a mobile, since Intel has said in the past moving from Intel 4 to Intel 3 is going to be pretty easy (correct me if I'm wrong, I'm going from memory). But, also remember they moved their server parts from I4 to I3, so apparently it's not that big of a deal.
Yes it should be easy, they are the same node. It seems you have a fundamentally flawed understanding of what intel 4 and 3 are. To quote intel in 2022 "intel 3 will add the following to intel 4: denser design libraries, increased transistor driver current, reduced via resistance, increased use of EUV, and an 18% improvement to performance per watt". Given what we know now about intel 4 it is best to think of intel 3 as intel 4+ with the rest of the libraries/any missing devices now enabled in the PDK.
Your premise seems to be it's all about timing, but I'm not sure. Sapphire Rapids refresh leaves me cold, since Sapphire Rapids is a refresh itself.
Emerald rapids is a different chip, and no SPR is not a refresh. It is a new core, on a new platform, in a new disaggregated SOP, on intel 7.
And if I3 is so power efficient, and if it's easy to move from I4 to I3, I think we'd see mobile parts based on it, not just a couple of low volume server parts.
By this logic why not use 20A?
Even e-Core parts would work.
I'm assuming you mean some ADL-N 8 e-core cheapo laptop part. Intel hasn't announced such a cost optimized part, so it is a bit premature to talk about one of those parts not already using intel 3 being proof intel 3 being a disaster.
So, it's not definitive, and it is possibly cost versus benefit thing, but there's nothing really indicating this is an attractive node, and a lot of things suggesting it isn't.
Intel using server parts for it is a good indication, since this is the BU that needs every edge they can get to catch up to AMD/ARM.
Including a lack of external partners, on a node Intel was touting for exactly this purpose several quarters ago.
18A is the only IFS node with no commited customer orders at this time. Intel 16 and 3 both have signed customers.
It didn't seem to materialize. But, yeah, not conclusive, at all. But, what it suggests, with Daniel's assessment that 3nm belongs to TSMC, the chart from someone he respects,
TSMC being 90% of the 3"nm" foundry market doesn't mean intel 3 is bad. What it means is that intel's roughly N5 density foundry competitor node (intel's own words on how they expected their "7nm process technology" to compete with TSMC's then most advanced process) is coming out 3 years later. It also means that unsurprisingly intel's ecosystem is not as extensive as TSMC's.
the lack of client parts from Intel, and the lack of announced partners for this node, is that it isn't a great node for them.
By this logic was 32nm SOC a bad 32/28nm node because client moved to 22nm for ivybridge rather than using the low power optimizations that intel added to 32nm SOC?

Last edited:
I'm not sure why you'd say I have a fundamentally flawed view of Intel 4 and 3, when I basically said they shouldn't have had a problem moving mobile processors to I3 if they wanted to. So, no, I don't, it goes into what I was saying, and it's why Intel was able to move their server parts from 4 to 3 pretty easily. So, if I3 is so good, why will there be no mobile parts on it?
Your understanding is flawed because you say that intel 3 is uncompelling but intel 4 is good. They are the same node, yet you act as if they are different things. On your point of the overall success of the technology, it is WAY too early for outsiders to call. If we see few if any trailing edge products (be they internal or external) using intel 3 post MTL/GNR/SRF then we can confidently say intel 3 was a "not a great node for them". But unless we see intel ireland winding down it's intel4/3 line in a couple of years, then I refer you to my 32nm SOC only being used by phones/chipsets rather than having a sandy bridge refresh example.
Again, I was talking about Raptor Lake being a refresh, which it basically was of Alder Lake, and Raptor Lake Refresh being yet another.

You seem to have problems with language, as I never said anything was proof. I was pretty clear about that. Are you back to misrepresenting what I'm saying to mean something else, to make a point. And I never said Intel 3 was a disaster. Again, your crude use of language misrepresents what I'm saying. Try to calm down, and actually restate what I'm saying, or I'll return the favor.

Gee, I wonder why 18A doesn't have any committed customers yet? Maybe because it's further off? Yet, Intel has stated many times they have multiple customers who will be using it, but they aren't ready to announce them yet. When they talk about their IFS strategy moving forward, what node to the focus on? I3? No. They did. They don't.
I agree that the reasons why 18A doesn't have any external customers right now when the others do is understandable. Regardless, it is patently false to say there are no external customers for intel 3 and imply that 18A does. As for focusing on intel 3 for IFS, it has always been talked about less than 18A (for blindingly obvious reasons). 20/18A has always been the thing intel can't stop talking about from the day intel accelerated was announced (back then they were funnily enough talking about foundry commitments on 20A presumably because 18A wasn't part intel accelerated).
Pat said there won't be any desktop parts for I3, but maybe the e-core parts will be considered mobile, since they have scenarios for both. And they aren't that cheap, by the way, look at an N200. They are very power efficient, and give pretty good performance, so have a lot of uses outside traditional desktop PCs and laptops. And, they are relatively small, so not expensive either. But, if you look at the cost, they aren't $20 parts at all. But, they're nice. I'm looking to buy an N200.
My point on this was that ADL-N was not something intel announced until it was out. If intel wants some ADL-N next type thing on intel 4/3, then we wouldn't know about it until it launches. Additionally as I've stated multiple times, it makes no sense to make a full top to bottom lineup in addition to the current ARL skus.
And again, let's focus on what I'm saying, instead of what you want to make it sound like I said. I never said anything was conclusive, and I never said i3 was a disaster. I have better language skills than that. I said, with what we know now, nothing indicates it's a particularly attractive node, and a lot of things SUGGEST it isn't, but it's not conclusive. Can you understand the difference between that and saying it's proof it's a disaster? I think you can.

And nothing you've said has changed my mind, in fact, most of it validates what I said. You have given no reason, at all, to believe I3 is a very successful node, just reasons why there's no proof it isn't, which I already know. You focus on excuses why some of the indications it could be a weaker node aren't true, but none of them are conclusive, or convincing. Of course, there's no proof it's a bad node either, but more things suggest it's not big success. If it were, I think we'd see greater usage. But, on one point you're right, it's not a certainty. Nor is it a certainty that it will be less power efficient than TSMC 3nm nodes. But, if I were going to bet, I'd bet on that side of it.
Claims that intel 3 is not a compelling technology because it isn't as dense as N3E is disengous when it was originally intended to compete with N5. By this logic 28nm was uncompeling because 22nm had a WAY bigger PPA lead than N3E is presumed to have over intel 3. Based on techinsight's numbers intel 3 is 2/3 of N3E. Technologically speaking there is nothing inherently wrong with intel 3. Assuming intel delvers, I would even go so far as it being excellent for what it is. When was the last time TSMC delivered 18% PPW from an annual performance kicker? At the end of the day though, this doesn't really matter to end customers because foundry is not about technology (it never has been), it is about service. Even if we wind back the clock to 2021, intel 3 would still probably be a loser vs N5 in foundry because TSMC has the best service and ecosystem. My larger point is that for what it is meant for, intel 3 is good. But between the still nascent IFS ecosystem, still in progress IDM2.0 shift, and late TTM intel 3 has a lower value prop than the on paper numbers would suggest.

When did I say Intel 4 was good? Oh, I didn't? Can you please actually read what I'm writing???? I'm actually somewhat concerned with I4, mainly because Raptor Lake Refresh (Yes, got it this time!), and no desktop parts. My guess is it won't clock as high as Intel 7. And with Intel kind of moving from one node to another, it doesn't seem likely they'll refine the process like they did with 14nm and 10nm to reach really great clock speeds. Better to just move to other nodes, since they will be available soon.

Again, I didn't say with confidence it's not a great node for them. I said many times it's not conclusive.

Again, you fail to understand what I'm writing. Do you want me to try in French? I didn't say there weren't ANY external customers for Intel 3. Intel said they would be making announcements for 18A. And no, a year or so ago, Intel was talking pretty confidently about Intel 3 and fab customers, moreso than 18A (which makes sense, given it was much closer).
but there's nothing really indicating this is an attractive node, and a lot of things suggesting it isn't. Including a lack of external partners, on a node Intel was touting for exactly this purpose several quarters ago. It didn't seem to materialize. But, yeah, not conclusive, at all. But, what it suggests, with Daniel's assessment that 3nm belongs to TSMC, the chart from someone he respects, the lack of client parts from Intel, and the lack of announced partners for this node, is that it isn't a great node for them.
As for talking more about intel 3 than 18A, then I guess we are living in different universes then. For intel accelerated they had QCOM talking up 20A. were talking about. In early 2022 they had the following slides:
1691124864330.png

1691124934560.png

So in other words no. Intel 20/18A have always been the main talking point.

You don't know what the word disingenuous means, so don't use it.

I think you're just someone that gets upset when someone disagrees, and loses self-control and then misquotes and mis-categorizes everything. Get over it, it's boring. Nothing you've said supports your claims it's an excellent technology, except a claim from Intel that is nebulous, not only because we don't know what Intel 4 really is yet, but also because we don't know where in the power range they are talking about. That's your proof ???? Good grief.

And those bizarre scenarios how the weakness in your argument. You have to make up your own scenarios, try to attribute them to me, and then claim they are false? Wow, you're really proving a point there.

Your larger point is borderline hypocritical. We don't know enough about Intel 3 to categorize it either way. And, sorry, part of a foundry is technology, and how good it is. Why do I even have to tell you that? If you meant to say, it's not everything, yes, we can agree. Intel has a lot of inertia and resistance to overcome, and it's going to be a slow go. But, again, their very low success does not indicate a very successful process, and in fact, points the opposite way. Not only with their lack of products, but with the underwhelming response from external customers. But, by no means is the conclusive.
Was 14nm worse than 16FF then because it had 0 intel custom foundry customers? Additionally, as a recall TSMC got big even while they were behind the rest of the industry. UMC runs quite the tight operation in spite of being behind TSMC for almost all of it's existence.

Even so, you've said nothing that indicates it's a strong node for Intel, just that nothing is conclusive enough to prove it's a bad node. We don't disagree on that. But, if someone asks my opinion as of today, and he did, I am a bit pessimistic based on what we have today. But, I am always looking for new information, and adjust my point of view based on it. It's easier than you'd think.
If your thoughts were that intel 3 was going to start some sort of coup like 14LPP did, and that the node intel said will be most comparable to foundry 5"nm" technology was magically going to get denser once the name changed from 7nm to intel 3; then we have nothing to talk about.

Back