[ThemeHouse/XLink] => 1000970
            [ThemeHouse/XPress] => 1010570
            [XF] => 2021370
            [XFI] => 1050270
        )

[wordpress] => /var/www/html
)

Intel Innovation event

Last two weeks there have been incredible accomplishments in enginnering. Quantum computers, electric motors, semiconductors, .... that will cause disruptions in the way we live. The public is in the dark with most of this. I think a huge jump is possible but the CEO needs to be better at reading people.

Here is where I found the Gordon Moore chat:
Thank you for the updated link. It's the second time (at least) Intel deleted their YouTube video for this event and published a new one. They might delete and publish it more than twice but I have no way to tell.

What's the information Intel felt so important or so incorrect that they have to keep doing it?

For whatever reason Intel deleted the original YouTube video and posted a new video at the link below. YouTube's policy is that you are not allowed to modify a video's content once it's uploaded and published. I don't know what's the critical issue to make Intel to do so.

Intel did it again! They deleted this event video then publish another similar one on November 18, 2021. I'm wondering the reason behind it.

Yes, that's the Intel we know and love/hate.

It seems strange to me. This is a live event instead a prerecorded format and Pat Gelsinger proudly pointed it out during the introduction. If Intel worried about the accuracy so much and ended up to take down and republish it twice, why they bothered to make it as a live event in the first place?

There's no cheerful audience onsite and there's no live call-in guests. Everything during this Intel Innovation's opening session was carefully scripted. I don't think there's any benefit for such "live" format.

Last edited:
Mediatek is moving into wintel's space.

Mediatek is moving into wintel's space.

Wintel is dead, long live Qualcosoft.

Back