Array
(
    [content] => 
    [params] => Array
        (
            [0] => /forum/index.php?threads/ifs-mpw-shuttles-where-is-the-site.17578/page-2
        )

[addOns] => Array
        (
            [DL6/MLTP] => 13
            [Hampel/TimeZoneDebug] => 1000070
            [SV/ChangePostDate] => 2010200
            [SemiWiki/Newsletter] => 1000010
            [SemiWiki/WPMenu] => 1000010
            [SemiWiki/XPressExtend] => 1000010
            [ThemeHouse/XLink] => 1000970
            [ThemeHouse/XPress] => 1010570
            [XF] => 2021370
            [XFI] => 1050270
        )

[wordpress] => /var/www/html
)

IFS MPW/shuttles. Where is the site?

This isn't running a foundry. This is putting together a final layout based on same size rectangles, making schedules, answering DRC questions, managing logins, NDAs, invoices, and making a nice website. I will stand by my statement. My company would be happy to do this task (we would need access to their design rule checker).

TSMC should consider building a 16nm fab in one of the AZ buildings and knock out IFS before they even get off the bench.

Mosis... they are still around? Universities only, correct? What's up with the login requirement?

Can you please provide a snapshot of their metal stack. 13 layers would be good. That would be competitive with TSMC16 and GF14. This will tell us if this is BS. A yearly calendar snapshot will also be nice.
Last I checked, Mosis was not universities only. Ping them, do paperwork and they will give u everything u need.

https://www.themosisservice.com/registration. $10,000 registration fee. Thanks for reminding me why we went through Europractice in 2020.

With Europractice/Imec/TSMC, my cost was $0, and the NDAs and PDKs for TSMC 40nm were downloaded the next day. 6 months later, got the NDA for 16nm and downloaded the next day. Registration charge = $0.

Back