Array
(
    [content] => 
    [params] => Array
        (
            [0] => /forum/index.php?threads/fast-charging-or-regular-charging.15052/
        )

[addOns] => Array
        (
            [DL6/MLTP] => 13
            [Hampel/TimeZoneDebug] => 1000070
            [SV/ChangePostDate] => 2010200
            [SemiWiki/Newsletter] => 1000010
            [SemiWiki/WPMenu] => 1000010
            [SemiWiki/XPressExtend] => 1000010
            [ThemeHouse/XLink] => 1000970
            [ThemeHouse/XPress] => 1010570
            [XF] => 2020771
            [XFI] => 1050170
        )

[wordpress] => /var/www/html
)

Fast charging or regular charging?

Eva713

Hi, all
The last week I've bought a new phone. Not surprisingly, it came with Huawei Quick Charge adapter (Li-Pol 3300 mAh battery). Although it charges from ~10% to 100% for about 1.5 hours, I consider that this might be bad for the battery than the regular charging.
quick charge QC.jpg

My previous phone came with a standard charging adapter, which was taking approximately 3 hours to charge from 20% to 100%. However, I do think about continuing to use my old charging adapter, because it would increase the lifespan of the battery. Although I have read this.
So what do you think of it? Does the regular charging adapters may increase the lifespan of a phone's battery, or it would be better to use the the charger that came with the phone, although it's a so called "quick charging adapter" and pumps up the phone's battery from 10% to 100% for a little more than a hour?

BillUdd

Lots of evidence in favor of slow charging. Phone makers don't mind if you fast charge, then replace your phone when battery dies early.