Array
(
    [content] => 
    [params] => Array
        (
            [0] => /forum/index.php?search/242055/&t=thread&c[content]=thread&c[users]=Semicon+Enthusiast&o=date
        )

[addOns] => Array
        (
            [DL6/MLTP] => 13
            [Hampel/TimeZoneDebug] => 1000070
            [SV/ChangePostDate] => 2010200
            [SemiWiki/Newsletter] => 1000010
            [SemiWiki/WPMenu] => 1000010
            [SemiWiki/XPressExtend] => 1000010
            [ThemeHouse/XLink] => 1000970
            [ThemeHouse/XPress] => 1010570
            [XF] => 2021370
            [XFI] => 1050270
        )

[wordpress] => /var/www/html
)

Search results

1. S

Questions regarding semiconductor manufacturing

Hello folks, I am currently diving deeper into the front-end of semiconductor processing and checking multiple sources to learn how it works. I came across multiple videos on YouTube and want to check with you guys if my understanding is correct. I attach a small PDF presentation that I quickly...
  2. S

Semiconductor Back-End Processing Steps

Dear Peers, I am currently investigating the semiconductor back-end processing market a bit more in detail. But first things first, let me quickly define "back-end" since different people have different understandings about it. When I talk about semiconductor back-end processing I mean the...
  3. S

Affect of the European Chips Act on the wafer size trend in Europe

Dear Semicon-enthusiasts, I am currently asking myself how the European Chips Act will affect the wafer size trend within Europe. As we all know, Europe is especially strong in power devices and sensors, both applications mainly run on 8" wafers. Increasing wafer size of course would increase...
  4. S

European semicon market - split between wafer sizes

Dear Semicon colleagues, does anyhow have a reliable and up-to date source of wafer sizes of the European semiconductor market? I am especially interested in the split between 8" and 12" Si-Wafers - What is the total numbers of 8" and 12" wafers processed in the EU - What is the split between...
Back