Array
(
    [content] => 
    [params] => Array
        (
            [0] => /forum/index.php?search/241640/&t=thread&c[content]=thread&c[users]=JustDave&o=date
        )

[addOns] => Array
        (
            [DL6/MLTP] => 13
            [Hampel/TimeZoneDebug] => 1000070
            [SV/ChangePostDate] => 2010200
            [SemiWiki/Newsletter] => 1000010
            [SemiWiki/WPMenu] => 1000010
            [SemiWiki/XPressExtend] => 1000010
            [ThemeHouse/XLink] => 1000970
            [ThemeHouse/XPress] => 1010570
            [XF] => 2021370
            [XFI] => 1050270
        )

[wordpress] => /var/www/html
)

Search results

1. J

China's ByteDance Has Gobbled Up $1 Billion of Nvidia GPUs

China semiconductor is an interesting thread to follow: Chinese tech giants ByteDance (TikTok), Tencent, Baidu and Alibaba simply can't get enough of Nvidia's High Performance Computing products. . This news comes from Chinese media, which reports that TikTok creator, ByteDance, alone, has...
  2. J

Semiconductor Industry Outlook 2020

The top 10 largest semiconductor companies in the world are contributing to immense growth and driving innovation for the semiconductor industry. What is the semiconductor industry? Semiconductors are electronic components that rely on the electronic properties of semiconductor materials to...
  3. J

Will we ever be safe on the internet?

I just found a website I thought I would share that details the world's biggest data hacks. As you can see they are growing in size and frequency. I don't really give a darn what people do in their personal life but the IRS hack has me seriously worried. I file electronically through an...
  4. J

Mentor Acquires Tanner EDA?

D.A.N. can you confirm this? We are a long time Tanner customer. If true will they continue as is or will they be assimilated? We have Cadence but Tanner is our preferred vendor.
  5. J

Tsmc versus fabclub

I have seen the GlobalFoundry pitch and it is good. We used Chartered 65nm and now 45nm because they had the lowest prices but also the lowest service and lightest IP offering. :-( Global talked about service and support and availability. They are global and not on an island (Taiwan) so a...
  6. J

Android Tablets?

Is this serious? That would be awsome! I would vote for an iPad2 to match my iPhone. I shut my iPhone in my car trunk and it still works. Pretty solid product. Will we have a choice of tablets? You definitely have my interest! Dave
Back