[XF] => 2021370
            [XFI] => 1050270
        )

[wordpress] => /var/www/html
)

Search results

1. S

A Great Time to be in EDA!

Thanks, Daniel! Why do you think this is happening now, and more importantly, how long do you think the good times for EDA will last?
  2. S

Cramer calls on U.S. to build factories to address chip shortage, unemployment!

I thought this investor perspective was particularly salient: (1) What can Pres Biden really do to help reduce or eliminate semi supply chain bottlenecks that are slowing auto production? He (nor any amount of money) can just build new semi fab capacity overnight, or even in a matter of weeks...
  3. S

Why is server life increasing?

Microsoft 10-Q for the period ended 12/31/2020: In July 2020, we completed an assessment of the useful lives of our server and network equipment and determined we should increase the estimated useful life of server equipment from three years to four years and increase the estimated useful life...
  4. S

Why is server life increasing?

First time poster, so please take it easy on me. I've seen that Microsoft, Google, and Amazon (but not yet Apple or Facebook) have all increased the expected lives of server and networking equipment from an accounting perspective, adding a year to two to their expected lives. What do you...
Back