[ThemeHouse/XPress] => 1010570
            [XF] => 2021370
            [XFI] => 1050270
        )

[wordpress] => /var/www/html
)

Search results

1. B

Nvidia's Jensen Huang states we are going through two fundamental changes in Compute - Do you agree?

I appreciate the response. Jensen did not refer to Moore's law in any way. I suppose it was more the notion that its the natural progression in expanding the capabilities of compute; as the physical limitations of increasing chip density raise costs the industry seems to have moved to, as you...
  2. B

Nvidia's Jensen Huang states we are going through two fundamental changes in Compute - Do you agree?

During last nights conference call for Q4 earnings Jensen stated that there were two fundamental changes in compute. Obviously one of those changes was Generative AI but his second pivotal change, according to Jensen, was that compute has now moved from General to Accelerated computing...
  3. B

Is Nvidia in trouble

They mentioned VMware and by extension Broadcom so often on the last conference call that it just slipped out. To answer your question, I take it back, I do not think they are top two.
  4. B

Is Nvidia in trouble

Couple question for the community: #1 I'm sure many of you saw that the Biden Administration confirmed their expansion of export restrictions. https://www.reuters.com/technology/biden-cut-china-off-more-nvidia-chips-expand-curbs-more-countries-2023-10-17/ Given that NVDA worked around the...
  5. B

TSMC to boost ties with Memory Vendors - Good news for MU? Good news or Intel?

Digitimes reports that TSMC needs to up their game in packaging and is looking towards memory vendors as a...source of inspiration. https://www.digitimes.com/news/a20220601PD215.html?mod=2 I'm not sure I see this as any kind of event for NAND memory producers but I'm curious what the take is...
  6. B

Intel looking to develop closer relationship with TSMC?!?!?!

I would have to respectfully disagree with some of the negative sentiment here about Pat and the comments he has made. The comment about subsidies indeed included South Korea. If you do a quick google you can see that they are in fact offering to subsidize up to 50%. However, if memory serves...
  7. B

AMD in a major deal with Meta (Facebook)

What is the scope of the current META activities as it relates to EPYC servers? Is Facebook going to migrate everything to AMD(sorry but i throw up a little bit when I say Meta - can't put Stephenson and Zuckerberg in same sentence)? Or is the pledge to host META operations on EPYC processors...
  8. B

Intel Corporation (INTC) CEO Pat Gelsinger Presents at JPMorgan 49th Annual Global Technology, Media and Communications Conference (Transcript)

How many EUV lithography machines does Intel need? Numbers out of ASML suggest minimal expenditure from North America at roughly 1/4 of Taiwan or S. Korea and a backlog of over 40 units. If they are using TSMC for 2023 high end chips where does that leave them from a timing perspective? With...
Back