[ThemeHouse/XPress] => 1010570
            [XF] => 2021370
            [XFI] => 1050270
        )

[wordpress] => /var/www/html
)

Search results

1. Y

Semiconductor Companies Q1 2022 Revenue Growth (Excluding equipment, software, and materials manufacturers)

Hi! There's also AMAT coming up...and some Israeli Metrology companies that I am a big fan of: NVMI and CAMT...What about Bruker? They make XRD for semi's...
  2. Y

Accurate breakdown of semiconductor industry sub-sectors?

Hi All, What about "Metrology" as a category? As devices become more complicated in 3D, I've heard that critical dimensional analysis and defect analysis are just getting more attention and resources. I would imagine companies like KLA Tencor, NOVA, Nanometrics?, Bruker (for XRD) could go in...
  3. Y

TSMC has the largest market share in the global semiconductor manufacturing industry

Dear Daniel, I see in the list that Tower Semi has 5% of the global semi manufacturing business. As a guy who lives in Israel, I wish this were true, but I find it very hard to believe that Tower is on this list and and a company like Intel is not? Can you please explain how these numbers were...
  4. Y

Qualcomm CFO Overhauls Revenue Metrics as Business Shifts

Hi Daniel, I really like to use AMAT as a bellwether for the industry. In fact, it may sound a little crazy, but in my humble opinion I think AMAT is a good bellwether for much more than just semi's. I also like to see when insiders at AMAT are buying or selling. Usually within a few months...
Back