Array
(
    [content] => 
    [params] => Array
        (
            [0] => /forum/index.php?search/239124/&t=thread&c[content]=thread&c[users]=horscht%28i%29&o=date
        )

[addOns] => Array
        (
            [DL6/MLTP] => 13
            [Hampel/TimeZoneDebug] => 1000070
            [SV/ChangePostDate] => 2010200
            [SemiWiki/Newsletter] => 1000010
            [SemiWiki/WPMenu] => 1000010
            [SemiWiki/XPressExtend] => 1000010
            [ThemeHouse/XLink] => 1000970
            [ThemeHouse/XPress] => 1010570
            [XF] => 2021370
            [XFI] => 1050270
        )

[wordpress] => /var/www/html
)

Search results

1. H

Japan hits South Korea with semiconductor sanctions

https://www.ft.com/content/1480fc96-9bab-11e9-9c06-a4640c9feebb Since it was all over the news and I could not find a proper thread yet... Japan declares Export restictions on fluorinated polyamide, photoresists and hydrogen fluoride etching gas. As anyone can tell this probably will hit...
  2. H

The standard reasons for investing in your own chip design

Not too long ago I was reading a blog post on SemiWiki, which started by listing reasons of why to invest in your own chip design. I struggle to find the article on the page. It contained the one or the other argument I did not think of myself yet. Does anyone remember and can pin point me to...
  3. H

Mask ROM footprint and read-out times

I am looking for numbers or at least estimation for the footprint (area per bit) and read-out times of mask ROM versus Flash in a given process. The process can be as old as 40nm or even 65nm. After googling around for an hour the only rather solid statement I could find is "As a consequence...
Back