[ThemeHouse/XPress] => 1010570
            [XF] => 2021370
            [XFI] => 1050270
        )

[wordpress] => /var/www/html
)

Search results

1. T

Is it worth digging deeper in asynchronous?

I wouldn't say that verilog is poor as an entry language. Do you know how to design complex async automata (not a Moore/Mealy FSM)? the entry is just a wave form. A sequence of signal transitions on the paper. You need to take this waveform as an entry, than to draw a corresponding Petri net...
  2. T

Thanks for sharing! A quite interesting news. At the first glance they are making just another Amulet/HS chip, but with dynamic power control. Hope I am wrong Do you mean, you are experimenting with Async automata? And, you are planning to implement it in FPGA using bundled delay (BD) approach...
  3. T

4 years have passed and I am at a crossroads again (looking for work). Has anything changed on the Async field? Any new commercial async-involved projects appeared? Recently I saw a German project where AI (reconfigurable SNN) chip is based on purely async neurons and a serving NoC that...
  4. T

Sub-threshold voltage supply for IoT

I am looking for Big companies which provide R&D in the sub-threshold voltage supply for purposes of IoT. Does anybody know such companies?
  5. T

Hi! I have been working as a hardware developer (both F-End and B-End digital flow) for many years. My hobby is so-called self-timed (asynchronous, QDI) logic. Last 3 years I spent learning the ways to use Cadence and Synopsys synthesizers and B-End tools for async implementations, and I made...
Back