[ThemeHouse/XPress] => 1010570
            [XF] => 2021370
            [XFI] => 1050270
        )

[wordpress] => /var/www/html
)

Search results

1. D

Taiwan, Ultimate Risk for China and the World, Semis Front and Center in the World

I wish to make the following comments: 1. CCP in its nearly 100 year history has seldom considered issues from a "P&L" basis, or it considers on the basis of losing human lives. Examples are just too numerous to be listed here. 2. CCP, and indeed, many mainland Chinese, consider Taiwan is still...
  2. D

What would happen to TSMC if China gains control of Taiwan?

Evaluating how the CCP would act in dealing with Taiwan and what would be all in the "calculation", I recommend reading this information (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Changchun). After that siege, even after half of a century, common folks in Changchun greeting each other by saying...
  3. D

What would happen to TSMC if China gains control of Taiwan?

In answering your question, I would like use one ancient Chinese proverb, " Under a smashed bird nest, would there be any eggs untouched?" That is why you "don't want to put all of your eggs in one basket", so to speak. On the other hand, I do see that war between the Taiwan Straight might...
  4. D

Lead Based Anode to Double Battery Capacity?

This for the note. Yes, for variety of reasons, the best technical approach may not be the ultimate winner in the marketplace. In this particular case, I have not evaluated its technical merit. However, my gut tells me that this approach may not go too far for the potential environmental...
  5. D

From chemistry and material science perspective, this is nothing new. Please see this paper and reference herein. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/222007104_Lithium_intercalation_into_transition_metal_oxides_A_route_to_generate_new_ordered_rock_salt_type_structure. In terms of who is...
  6. D

Many metal oxides should have this property. Intercalation of Li ion in metal oxide is nothing new. The issue is which ones have higher "coordination number" , so to speak.
Back