Array
(
    [content] => 
    [params] => Array
        (
            [0] => /forum/index.php?search/242959/&t=thread&c[content]=thread&c[users]=usmanstar2&o=date
        )

[addOns] => Array
        (
            [DL6/MLTP] => 13
            [Hampel/TimeZoneDebug] => 1000070
            [SV/ChangePostDate] => 2010200
            [SemiWiki/Newsletter] => 1000010
            [SemiWiki/WPMenu] => 1000010
            [SemiWiki/XPressExtend] => 1000010
            [ThemeHouse/XLink] => 1000970
            [ThemeHouse/XPress] => 1010570
            [XF] => 2021370
            [XFI] => 1050270
        )

[wordpress] => /var/www/html
)

Search results

1. U

What materials for gate-oxide are used while modelling NBTI Trapping/Detrapping Model

Dear All I have few quires about modelling NBTI Trapping/Detrapping Model Based on Predictive Technology Model (PTMs) firstly for CMOS and then FinFETs for smaller tech. nodes such as 16nm/22nm/32nm/45nm. Q1: What material PTM (CMOS and FinFETs) models used for Gate-Oxide (e.g. Aluminium...
  2. U

Does any Tech. node for Planar CMOS Bulk exists below 30 nm in industry production?

Dear all, This is a very general question regarding planar CMOS Bulk production. As we all know that due to lots of problems in terms of Reliable Design in the presence of Power, Speed for CMOS bulk; the industry shifted in production of FDSOI and FinFETs. But I was wondering there is any...
  3. U

PDK or PTM Models for FDSOI- For Research purpose at University Level

Dear all Several posts about FD-SOI tech. are getting famous. I am wondering it would be great to do research on FDSOI technology circuit level SPICE simulations for some target Reliability topic. Of course to do this, I must need freely available PTMs (like MOSFETs & FINFETs) and PDKs for...
  4. U

Standard Deviations (sigma) of Process parameters of Real PDK

Hi everyone. Can anyone able to provide me the standard deviations of few process parameters (such as TOXe (electrical tox), Ndep (depletion conentration), Length, Width for both nmos and pmos MOSFETs) of any technology (such as b/w 16nm to 90nm) real or demo PDK. I would like to see the...
  5. U

HSPICE MOSRA- Aging for NBTI- Suggestion Needed

​​ ​​ ​​ I would like to know if someone has a bit hands on experience on using MOSRA commands in HSPICE for doing the Aging analysis particularly for NBTI. I am trying to simulate an inverter (for the purpose of circuit/transistor level aging) with mosra commands with 32nm MG High-K PTM...
Back