CircuitSutra is an Electronics System Level (ESL) design IP and services company, headquartered in India, having development centers in Noida and Bangalore, and serves the customers worldwide. It enables customers to adopt advanced methodologies based on C, C++, SystemC, TLM, IP-XACT, UVM-SystemC, SystemC-AMS, Verilog-AMS. Its core competencies include Virtual Prototype (Development, Verification, Deployment), Architecture & Performance modeling, Co-simulation, Co-emulation, HLS, SoC & System verification.
Advanced methodologies for the design & verification of System, Software, SoC & IP
These methodologies help the customers to Reduce the Time to Market for their products, and to design the products which are better optimized for Power, Performance, Area & Cost.
CircuitSutra’s mission is to accelerate the adoption of ESL methodologies in the Industry.
CircuitSutra works closely with some of the top 10 semiconductors & electronic system companies worldwide. We count leading companies in the field of Internet of Things, Mobile SoC, Automotive Electronics, Data Storage, Networking and EDA amongst our clients.
SystemC Modeling Services
We provide the SoC modeling services using C, C++, SystemC, TLM, SystemC-AMS, UVM-SystemC, IP-XACT
- Virtual Prototype: Development, Deployment & Verification
- Architecture & Performance modeling
- Co-simulation & Co-emulation
- High Level Synthesis
- Modeling methodology Development
We enable our customers to perform: Pre-silicon firmware development, Architecture Exploration, SoC and System Level Verification
Following are the typical business models we work with the customer in services projects. We are flexible to customize the business model as per any specific requirement of the customer.
- Customer provides the well defined requirement
- Mutually agreed Scope of Work (SoW) detailing the project deliverables, schedule and cost
- CircuitSutra take complete ownership of project execution and deliverables
Time & Material
- Address the short term resource requirement
- Engineers work at the customer site or CircuitSutra office
- Engineers work as the extension of customer team and report to the customer’s project manager
- Project management and ownership by customer
Dedicated team / Offshore development center (ODC)
- Addresses the long term resource requirement
- We setup a dedicated team for the customer
- Engineers work at the CircuitSutra office or customer site
- We can setup physically separate office space dedicated for the customer, with smart card based restricted access
- Engineers can work through remote login to the customers network using VPN, or we can setup a dedicated network which is isolated from rest of the company
- Project management and ownership by CircuitSutra
SystemC Modeling – IP
Re-usable, Tool independent Modeling infrastructure
Greatly reduces the efforts, cost of development and cost of ownership for modeling projects
Quick Start Packages:
- Methodology Licensing
- Customization & Technology Transfer