1. To be responsible for helping to drive leading edge process/device development and optimization of Flash/CMOS/RF devices in order to meet scaling, performance, reliability, and manufacturability requirements.
2. Identify and solve IC process and device problems.
1. Minimum Master degrees in Electrical Engineering, Physics, Materials science, Chemistry or Chemical Engineering.
2. Semiconductor internship experience is preferred.
3. Exhibit good and open communication skills, be able to work within cross-functional teams.
4. Fluent in English.