This Technical/ Account Manager position is responsible for managing current business and relationships as well as developing plans and strategies for sales growth.
Specific activities include:
- Lead cross-function teams to achieve the goal of new business engagements, execute on account strategy and support the related collaborations
- Manage demand forecast and order fulfillment. Analyze customer product roadmap, market and competitiveness for long-term business planning
- Develop pricing strategy, and complete negotiation with customer. Manage quotation and legal transactions and the business operations
- Drive solutions to customer’s escalations for customer satisfaction. Strengthen customer relationship at all levels
- Achieve fast self-growth curve by closely working with senior members of the team.
- May perform other duties as assigned including special projects and other administrative responsibilities.
- Bachelors or Master degree of Science or Engineering from a top accredited university.
- At least 10 years of combined experience in Sales, Marketing, Business Development, or Foundry Management in semiconductor industry is preferred
- Good knowledge of semiconductor technology, design, process, and operations including test and product engineering is a plus
- Strong customer orientation and excellent communication and presentation skills are the must.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented. Ability to prioritize, organize and multi-task while working in a fast paced environment are essential.
- Mandarin speaking/writing is preferred.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit tsmc.taleo.net.