This position is for a Sr. Product Engineer in the Signal Integrity (SI) and Power Integrity (PI) Product Engineering team, focusing on our SI and PI solution. In this position you will work with key customers to identify opportunities for our existing and advanced SI solution, capture and define new product requirements, and work with R&D to help guide implementation. You will assist in testing these capabilities in the Alpha stage, support key customer engagements to enable adoption of our solutions, and roll out new capabilities to the field.
- Ability to work well in a team environment, with open communication and collaboration. Clear written and verbal communication skills are important
- Ability to work beyond the single point tool level, to formulate solutions that span multiple individual tools into new flows and methodologies that address system level SI and PI
- Expertise with flows that include package and PCB co-design
- Knowledge of Sigrity signal and power integrity tools, flows, and methodologies
- Experience with Allegro PCB/package design, constraints, and component libraries
- Experience with IBIS modeling and model usage
- Expertise with circuit netlisting, simulation algorithms, and techniques
- Hands-on engineering experience in a challenging hardware environment
- Masters/PhD Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 8 or more years of experience in the areas of PCB/package design and SI/PI analysis
- Previous experience working with R&D in an EDA environment desirable.
- Must be willing to travel up to 25% occasionally
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit cadence.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.