We require competent candidates with a Master (desired) or Bachelor (required) degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science with relevant work experience. Candidates must be proficient at C programming.
· Work as part of a team developing high performance networking software. Design, develop, debug, test and support the software.
Required experience and skills:
· Proficiency in C programming is required.
· Expertise in software architectures, scalability, reliability, and application design are required.
· Extensive experience with development and debugging on a Linux platform (GCC, revision control systems, build systems, troubleshooting, debugging and profiling tools) is required.
· Extensive experience with designing and optimizing software to meet specified performance goals is required.
· Ability to work in a multi-disciplined team environment is required.
· Strong written communication skills are required.
Additional desired competencies:
· Knowledge of network protocols is desired.
· Experience in API design is desired.
· Understanding of DPDK Software (Data Plane Design Kit) is desired.
· Experience with Software Defined Networking (SDN) or Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) is desired.
· Knowledge of virtualization technologies is desired.
· Experience in cryptography and network security (e.g. IPsec, SSL) is desired.
· Experience with Linux kernel development is desired.
· Experience with Agile software development is desired.
For careers related questions and applications, please contact email@example.com.