About the role
It not very often the opportunity comes along to impact the world’s most significant AI and SOC projects, but that is exactly what Movellus is doing. We are looking for a customer-facing architect who will partner with customers to develop clock network solutions that can change markets. These markets include a variety of data center applications, Edge AI, Networking, FPGA, IOT, and others.
As a SOC Architect, you will:
- Work to understand Application needs for the Clock Network
- Build a working knowledge of process node impacts on OCV, skew, and other effects
- Understanding and promoting the value of Maestro within the context of the customer’s design
- Define analysis or benchmark the qualified customer’s benefits for the adoption of Maestro
- Work with ecosystem partners Architects and Technical to drive customer solutions
- Define technical requirements for future products
- Drive standardization efforts where applicable
- Present and promote Movellus concepts and products at technical conferences
- BS, MS, or Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering (other degrees will be considered with relevant work experience)
- Thorough understanding of AI architectures, processors, NOC’s and Clocking architecture
- Strong understanding of the data center performance goals
- 7+ years related work experience as a server SoC solutions architect; successful completion of large SoC project
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with performance benchmarking
- Experience working in a customer-facing role
- Ability to lead cross-functional architecture and/or engineering teams
- Working knowledge of AI architectures
- Working knowledge of Chip interfaces such as Serdes, EIB, BOW, etc
What are the desired behaviors for Movellus team members?
At Movellus, we are proud to have a set of behaviors that reflect our unique culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary. These behaviors are assessed as part of the recruitment process: Passion, openness, perseverance, curiosity.
We believe every person in the company should have a passion for what we do and what they do. With a drive to innovate and improve efficiency, we encourage curiosity. Open collaboration, we are all learning and can learn from each other. Respect for each other, our partners, and our customers.
Must be immediately available to work either in Canada (Toronto), or the US (San Jose, CA)
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.movellus.com.