The candidate should have strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills with excellent attention to details. Must be organized, self-motivated and able to work effectively across internal and end customers teams. Must be able to prioritize multiple assignments and drive them to completion. Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential for driving technical conversations to successful outcomes.
Develop and influence all aspects of SoC design for customer and standard products. Guide an SoC from early concept stage through design execution and post silicon. This role involves collaboration with many teams across disciplines, including IP design, SoC integration and physical design, platform architecture, software, firmware, packaging, and silicon validation.
- Define SoC level feature requirements, and serve as key contact point for chip capabilities
- Invent new product features and capabilities in collaboration with architecture and design teams
- Drive technical and resource tradeoffs between parties to achieve goals
- Drive attainment on metrics such as performance, power, and cost over the project lifetime
- Write SOC level architecture specifications and other documentation in a clear and concise fashion
- Assess design bugs and recommend fixes or workarounds to balance technical requirements with schedule
- Knowledge of high-performance and lower power architectures, including experience with microprocessors, graphics processors, machine learning, and connectivity solutions.
- Experience as a Lead Product Architect for chip and platform and hardware/software.
- Additional knowledge areas include performance, power management, security, graphics, machine learning, memory systems, chip packaging, I/O technologies, SoC interconnect fabrics, power distribution, reset and clocking architecture.
- Must have excellent understanding of digital logic design concepts. Experience with multiple aspects of the ASIC design flow, such as RTL coding and synthesis and timing tools, is also helpful.
- Knowledge of programming languages, particularly scripting languages such as Perl, Python, etc. is a plus.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Must have excellent knowledge/experience with Global Foundries 22FDx, TSMC 12nm and 7nm-5nm nice to have.
- Bachelor, Master’s degree in electrical engineering.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.verisilicon.com.