Website Alphawave Semi
We’re looking for the Wavemakers of tomorrow.
Alphawave Semi enables tomorrow’s future by accelerating the critical data communication at the heart of our digital world – from seamless video streaming to AI to the metaverse and much more. Our technology powers product innovation in the most data-demanding industries today, including data centers, networking, storage, artificial intelligence, 5G wireless infrastructure, and autonomous vehicles. Customers partner with us for mission-critical data communication, our innovative technologies, and our proven track record. Together, we enable the next generation of digital technology.
Senior Program Manager
What You’ll Do:
- Oversees and manages multiple ASIC/SoC projects in different hand-off models, including from specification to silicon production ramp-up (turnkey), RTL and GDSII.
- Customer Focal Point to interface with customer on the ASIC/SoC project.
- Drive and track ASIC/SoC Project plans, schedules, working closely with the ASIC/SoC Leads on potential and current issues from Project Inception to delivery.
- Work with cross functional teams: Design, IP, Operations (Package, Test, Product Engineering) teams internally and coordinate their activities and deliveries to meet project schedule.
- Develop work plan to manage and track short-term/long-term milestones and overall schedule/budget.
- Manage and track project progress, risk assessment and risk mitigation plan.
- Coordinate, track and drive actions of Customer meetings, ASIC Internal team meetings and
- Meetings between various Functional Engineering teams.
- Communicate with client and management on project performance, status, challenges, and additional requests.
- Record lessons learned throughout the program for continuous process improvement.
- Report and escalate to management as needed based deliverable risks.
- You will be reporting to Director Program Manager.
What You’ll Need::
- 10+ years of experience in SoC/ASIC design, developemnt and/or operations.
- Atleast 5 years of experience leading SoC/ASIC development/operations teams in a project/ program management responsibility.
- Knowledge of the complete ASIC development life cycle and development of ASIC flow., including in direct customer engagements.
- Exposure to silicon operations (packaging, test, product engineering).
- Knowledge of working with Project Management tools, e.g. MS-Project, Jira, Confluence, SharePoint, etc, is a definite plus.
“Hybrid work environment”
As part of our commitment to the well-being and satisfaction of our employees, we have designed a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Restricted Stock Units (RSUs)
- Hybrid Working Model
- Provisions to pursue advanced education from Premium Institute, eLearning content providers
- Medical Insurance and a cohort of Wellness Benefits
- Educational Assistance
- Advance Loan Assistance
- Office lunch & Snacks Facility
Diversity & Inclusivity
Alphawave Semi is based out of one of the most diverse countries in the world. This includes differences related to race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender expression and presentation, sexual orientation, religion, age, ability and socioeconomic status. To us, diversity is one our strongest assets to our organization. We commit ourselves to promoting the recognition and appreciation of our diverse and rich culture. We believe that it is critical to our success to promote freedom of thought and opinion in a respectful environment. The decisions we make are rooted by respectfully considering each other’s thoughts and opinions and by working towards a greater common goal.
Alphawave Semi is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals, including visible minorities, Indigenous People, and persons with disabilities. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. If as a qualified job applicant, you request accommodation, Alphawave Semi will consult with you to provide reasonable accommodations according to your specific needs. If you wish to make a request, you will be provided an opportunity if you’re applications is selected to proceed in our hiring process.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit alphawave.wd10.myworkdayjobs.com.