proteanTecs is a dynamic fast-paced start-up company, transforming the way reliability of electronics is achieved. In a world where machines are gaining immense responsibility over our lives, sudden failure is not an option.
We have developed a cloud-based platform, which combines data created in chip-embedded Agents (IPs), with machine learning, to predict faults before they become failures. Our solutions provide unprecedented insights throughout the value chain, from Chip Vendors to System Vendors and Digital Service Providers.
The company was founded by seasoned industry veterans, including three former founders of Mellanox Technologies, with deep knowledge and experience in the electronics industry and is backed by worldwide leading investors.
At proteanTecs we combine different disciplines to create a revolutionary solution. Our team is highly interdisciplinary, ranging from SaaS and Machine Learning experts, to top designers in Chips and Circuits, as well as masters of EDA. We work together and learn from each other.
We are looking for Senior Design Verification Engineer to join our team.
- B.Sc. in Electrical/Computer Engineering.
- Up to 6 years of experience in Design Verification or/and RTL Design
- Good knowledge of System Verilog language
- Excellent debugging skills & ability to prioritize tasks/issues
- Familiarity with Logic Synthesis and Timing Constraints
- Familiarity with Gate Level simulation with SDF
- Familiarity with Logic Equivalence Checking and Clock Domains Crossing areas
- Familiarity with DFT
- Provide support to Customers in verification of proteanTecs IPs at Customer environment
- Collaborate with R&D, provide continuous feedback to improve products verification flow
- Collaborate with Design Engineers to debug digital logic
- Constantly automate the work environment
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.proteantecs.com.