As the pioneers who introduced RISC-V to the world, SiFive is transforming the future of compute by bringing the limitless potential of RISC-V to the highest performance and most data-intensive applications in the world. SiFive’s unrivaled compute platforms have enabled leading technology companies around the world to innovate, optimize, and deliver the most advanced solutions of tomorrow across every market segment of chip design, including artificial intelligence, machine learning, automotive, datacenter, mobile, and consumer. With SiFive, the future of RISC-V has no limits.
Senior Customer Experience Operations Engineer
As a Sr Customer Experience (CX) Operations Engineer, you will be joining the Release Management team, collaborating with pre-sales, product management and engineering teams to release and support SiFive CoreIP products to customers. You will participate in the definition, implementation and execution of the Operations strategy to build, enhance and support all release operations. RISC-V is highly configurable by its design philosophy. Your role is to help guide our Field Application Engineers/Customers to create a design pipeline, with various combinations of supported instruction sets and with various peripherals and bus interconnect architectures.
This is a perfect role for an individual looking to grow their career towards Product Management, Applications Engineering or Pre-Sales roles.
* Manage, coordinate, and release customer deliverables
* Run generators to build designs in the background while balancing priorities and timelines.
* Run QA checks on our new releases.
* Participate in defining and implementing release strategy.
* Collaborate with engineering and sales teams to ensure customer requirements are met and delivered to the highest quality.
* Create release notes and update summaries.
* 3-5 years of practical experience in hardware, semiconductor, or related industry.
* BS/MS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science.
* Good understanding of CPU IP, such as RISC-V, ARM, MIPS, and ASIC Design Flow and Integration related issues.
* Knowledge of CPU and SoC designs from an architectural level and configuring specific designs with our Core IP generators.
* Proficiency in Linux and its command lines.
* Proficiency in writing scripts for automation.
* Experience with RTL simulator tools such as Verilator, Synopsys VCS, Cadence Xcelium or others.
* Experience with embedded software and development tools.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
SiFive is proud to be an equal employment opportunity workplace. We offer a competitive compensation package; employee stock option program, and much more.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
If you yearn to be challenged and wish to work in an environment where the boundaries of your creativity and skills will be tested, then SiFive is the place for you!
Notice to Staffing Agencies / External Recruiters:
Thank you for your interest in SiFive Inc. Please note that SiFive does not accept unsolicited resumes from external agencies unless contracted to fill a specific position. Agencies are hereby specifically directed NOT to contact SiFive employees directly in an attempt to present candidates – all applications must go through SiFive’s internal recruiting team. Any third-party resume forwarded by agencies/external recruiters to a SiFive mailing address, fax machine or email address, directly to SiFive employees, or to SiFive’s resume database will be considered property of SiFive Inc and treated as a direct application. This exchange does not constitute an agreement between SiFive and the agency/external recruiter. SiFive reserves the right to contact the candidate directly. Employment agencies/external recruiters will receive no compensation from SiFive or its companies.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit openfive.com.