Website Agile Analog
Agile Analog is revolutionising the way analog circuits are created. Based in Cambridge, we are growing quickly to become one of the world’s leading analog IP companies. Using our innovative core technology, we can design and deliver analog circuits faster, to a higher quality, and on any silicon process. We are disrupting methodologies that have been unchanged for generations.
Your role as Project Manager will be working with the technical teams to manage multiple semiconductor IP development and delivery projects and to report progress to the VP of Engineering. With a geographically distributed workforce, much of the day-to-day work is carried out by Zoom, with a range of cloud-based tools used to share information.
What you will be doing:
- Hosting regular meetings with project teams to review progress and issues, ensuring that issues are addressed in a timely manner
- Tracking and reporting project schedule and risks, both within the project team and with senior management
- Tracking resource loading and highlighting gaps to management.
- Liaising with suppliers, partners and customers
- Helping to develop improved and more efficient methods for documenting and sharing project information and progress
- Hands on experience of semiconductor design, so as to be able to understand what our semiconductor customers need
- Proven project management experience successfully managing complex semiconductor projects to deliver to schedule, quality, and functionality
- Good communication, teamwork, influencing and leadership attributes. We need someone who can work closely with experienced technical teams on challenging schedules, not just report on where things are
- Ability to resolve conflicts, and communicate issues in a timely manner
- Experienced with risk management and able to detect unstated assumptions and to then think ahead and implement mitigation plans
- Bachelors-level degree in a science or engineering subject
- Familiarity with planning tools like MS Project, collaboration & communication tools such as Confluence, and issue tracking systems
As well as the opportunity to work with an industry leading company and dynamic team we also offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- A friendly, supportive and inclusive working environment
- Flexible work hours to fit around your personal commitments
- We consider individual requirements to work remotely with home set up assistance provided.
- Professional development and professional society membership
- 25 days’ annual leave
- Company pension scheme (with a salary sacrifice option)
- Private health insurance (including optical and dental cover)
- Life Assurance
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme – free wellbeing and health services
If the above role matches your experience, skills and motivations then we would love to hear from you. Please submit your cv along with your salary expectations and we will be in touch shortly.