- Provide front-line support for the professional SoC design service in terms of frontend, backend, manufacture, as well as packaging and testing.
- Evaluate the feasibility of IPs (digital and mixed-signal included) on target project and develop the specific application based on the customized requirements.
- Deliver technical promotion and training to customers based on the skillful understandings to the main IPs, including VPU, NPU, ISP, GPU, CPU, DSP, etc.
- Assist with sales partner to estimate the trend of market and orientate & explore the high-quality potential customers.
- Collaborate with relevant internal teams (Engineering, Operation, Finance, etc.) to streamline the proceeding process and resolve emerging issues in the timely manners.
- Masters Degree in Electronics Engineering or Communications Engineering (Bachelors Degree considered if supported by 10+ years experience).
- 5+ years experience of RTL and ASIC/SoC design and be equip with good knowledge of frontend or backend design.
- Post-graduate experience of communications or consumer chip system development based on MCU/DSP is preferred.
- Experience for CPU, GPU, VPU, NPU, ISP IP development or IP based application development is preferred.
- Experience of embedded software development not essential but a definite advantage.
- Experience in a customer-facing role preferred.
- Good verbal and written communication in English and Mandarin essential.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.verisilicon.com.