BE/Btech/MS/ME/MTECH with 5+ years of experience in EE, CE, CS or equivalent is required
• Strong experience in embedded systems, operating systems including RTOS, Linux operating systems, kernel internals
• Experience with C programming and debugging is a must
• Very good understanding on Networking components like TCP/IP
• Having a background on Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 15.4 protocol is desired
• Exposure to ARM processor architecture is required
• Experience with SDIO/PCIe/USB bus interface is preferred
• Experience of secure boot and trust zone is plus.
• Need to work independently on tasks from understanding the requirements, to design, implementation and testing. Also need to work cross function teams
• Strong Communication skills, good team player
• The person will be responsible for design, implementing and unit test for software features on NXP’s Wireless LAN IEEE802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi/Bluetooth SoC
• Involved in development and performance tuning for throughput and power consumption with host interfaces including PCIe, SDIO and USB etc.
• Design, implement and unit test for NXP’s Software Solution on Wi-Fi/Bluetooth/IoT solutions on existing as well as upcoming SoCs
• Development of Linux Wi-Fi/Bluetooth device driver on Linux and Android platform
• Experience with board bring-up, Android/Linux Yocto BSP and knowledge of Android system internals preferred
• Involved in designing Software solutions for new features, adding enhancement to existing features
• Debugging issues reported by test team, customers as required on various platforms
• Development of software in RTOS environment in ARM based platform
We will need profile with expertise in WiFi, Embedded System, preferably RTOS operating system understanding and C/C++ programming experience..
Experience – 6-8 years
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit mobiveil.com.