At Cadence, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to make an impact on the world.
Work Location: Noida
Experience: 1-4 years
Education: B.E/BTech. (Electronics or similar)
- Would work for product validation of Virtuoso RF (VRF) tools
- Closely work with VRF RnD/PE to validate the new features coming in VRF tools .
- Participate in project plans and functional specifications, develop test criteria and write test plans, Designing and implementing test cases , manually exercise and test functionality of the VRF products. Develop automated tests within the existing test environment.
- Maintain comprehensive regression suites for monitoring products quality
- The position requires the ability to communicate with product validation engineers and development engineers to deliver quality, to keep the release/product on track and the schedules accurate and up to date.
- Ability to communicate and work with global teams.
- Mtech + 1-2 +years OR Btech + 3-4 years exp
- Good to have prior Design/Test experience in packaging/PCB design with Analysis tool usage & design flow
- Experience in the software test/QA field . Thorough grasp of QA methodologies and the QA lifecycle for black box, functional, combinatorial, and customer-oriented testing
- Understand test processes and methodologies in a software development environment.
- Document precise and concise defect reports and test results
- Good grasp of QA methodologies and the QA lifecycle for black box, functional and customer-oriented testing
Good understanding of power integrity and signal integrity
- Be familiar with Linux system, and scripting skills with TCL or Perl or Shell is a plus
- Knowledge of PCB design, routing, and packaging is a plus
- Having good analytical and problem solving skills is essential
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit cadence.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.