As the Process Architect for our Sales Effectiveness processes within the GTM Operations organization, you will lead, listen and partner with our business stakeholders to achieve our vision for sales effectiveness through process optimization and the adoption of core business capabilities. This role will identify opportunities to standardize and/or streamline processes across our customer success architecture to improve the customer experience, introduce internal efficiency and tangible ROI/business value for Ansys.
As a domain expert in sales effectiveness process models, you have deep expertise in the capabilities, maturity models and core processes necessary to optimize and scale sales effectiveness related activities. You will intimately understand our Go-To-Market strategy, end-to-end sales effectiveness vision and translate this vision into a multi-year roadmap designed to mature our sales enablement and effectiveness capabilities and scale our supporting infrastructure.
Facilitating the blueprinting and process design, you will partner closely with our Business Applications, Data Architecture, Project Management Office (PMO) and Digital Transformation Office (DTO) teams to execute this roadmap using our BPM framework and operating model guidelines. Within project execution, you will directly interface with the solution architecture, development, QA and change management leads to represent the voice of the customer/user(s) from process definition through to ongoing continuous innovation.
- Establish a harmonized end-to-end process vision & roadmap for sales effectiveness by fostering strong relationships with stakeholders to ensure understanding of business drivers and strategy
- Facilitate the prioritization and execution of the roadmap; establish and monitor maturity model progression
- Manage process design complexity by balancing multiple stakeholders with conflicting needs and provide recommendations and decisions on business process design and implementation requirements.
- Lead discussion with cross-functional teams to reach consensus on future state business process design, and from those discussions, write well-defined process maps, user stories, acceptance criteria, and quality measures for the features to be released within each release
- Contribute to meeting key project milestones and overall project deliverables on time, within budget, and adhering to Ansys operating model & business process management (BPM) standards.
- 8 years experience architecting and/or re-engineering sales effectiveness processes with an emphasis on the following capabilities: territory management, opportunity pipeline management, forecasting, sales performance management, account planning and team selling
- 5 years experience implementing sales effectiveness processes on the Salesforce platform in one or more of the following capacities: business process architect, business analyst, change manager, consultant, product manager or product owner role
- Ability to understand seemingly disconnected ideas/issues well enough to establish thoughtful, holistic process vision and break compounded issues down to understand the underlying process and root cause
- Demonstrated leadership skills in managing large-scale, cross-functional process transformations for highly complex projects in a matrixed environment; strong understanding of change management & readiness considerations
- Individual is self-organizing, self-managing, detail-oriented with a strong business acumen and excellent communication skills – also a good negotiator who is decisive, flexible, and open-minded, with an innate ability to manage roadblocks and conflicts leading to resolution to keep projects on track.
- Salesforce Administrator and/or Sales Cloud certification
- Experience with process mapping, capability maturity modeling, process improvement methodologies and workflow optimization
- Deep knowledge of Customer Support and Success capability models and infrastructure
- Ability to take on a variety of functional roles including change management and process analyst as needed to ensure transformation success
- Flexible to adapt to changing trends of business and/or ad-hoc projects
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.ansys.com.