- Strong C/C++ development skills with a good understanding of object-oriented design.
- Strong background of computer science fundamentals (data structures, algorithms)
- Passionate to learn and explore new technologies and demonstrates good analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Experience of EDA tool development and static timing analysis in particular is a strong plus.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, should be a quick learner and a team player.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit cadence.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.