proteanTecs is a dynamic fast-paced start-up company, transforming the way reliability of electronics is achieved. In a world where machines are gaining immense responsibility over our lives, sudden failure is not an option.
We have developed a cloud-based platform, which combines data created in chip-embedded Agents (IPs), with machine learning, to predict faults before they become failures. Our solutions provide unprecedented insights throughout the value chain, from Chip Vendors to System Vendors and Digital Service Providers.
The company was founded by seasoned industry veterans, including three former founders of Mellanox Technologies, with deep knowledge and experience in the electronics industry and is backed by worldwide leading investors.
At proteanTecs we combine different disciplines to create a revolutionary solution. Our team is highly interdisciplinary, ranging from SaaS and Machine Learning experts, to top designers in Chips and Circuits, as well as masters of EDA. We work together and learn from each other.
We are looking for the best Post Silicon Field Application Engineer to join the ride as we spearhead the next revolution in electronics.
- 4+ years in IC/System product/test/yield engineering
- Past experience of IC or system level testing – Must
- Good understanding of IC fabrication, manufacturing, assembly and qualification processes – Must
- Experience with Test development on ATE (Automated Test Equipment) or System – Must
- Good software skills, especially in scripting languages
- JMP statistical software (or equivalent) – advantage
- Strong problem solving and prioritization ability
- Ability to drive projects to full execution on time
- Strong presentation, communication skills
- Working with customers on proteanTecs solution integration and test flow development
- Performing bring up of proteanTecs technology once the IC is coming back from fabrication
- Working with internal design teams to improve the testability and introduce new tests
- Supporting customers with analytics platform problems solving and new features introduction
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.proteantecs.com.