Website Siemens EDA
Contribute to the success of Mentor Graphics by increasing customer satisfaction and productivity with Mentor Graphics’ AMS (Analog Mixed Signal) products.
• Support and resolve all AMS software issues of our customers.
• Developing and delivering technical training on new features and product updates
• Provide on-site support as required with client’s use of Mentor Graphics AMS products.
• Tracking and updating customer issues using defined Mentor Graphics processes and tracking tools.
• Developing Technical content for Mentor’s knowledge base.
• Communicating customers’ technical requirements as well as customer issues to the Product Team. This will include an understanding and communication of the urgency and impact of these issues to the product and sales teams.
• Developing a network of technical relationships at a peer-to-peer level with Mentor worldwide technical teams, our customers and the Product engineering teams.
• Understanding customer needs on AMS, involve and work with their projects for using right methodologies and Mentor Graphics tools for successful project completion
• Methodology review; Tool deployment and adoption; Provide support to customers during critical Project implementation phases.
• Develop a network of technical relationships at a peer-to-peer level with both our customers and the Product engineering teams.
• Work with World Wide teams for successfully driving Mentor Graphics tools inside customer projects to enable business success for Mentor Graphics.
BS degree (or equivalent) in Electrical Engineering or related field is required, MS degree (or equivalent) is preferred
• 3+ years analog or mixed-signal design engineering experience
• Broad understanding of analog or mixed-signal design methodologies and tool flows, such as SPICE, Fast-SPICE, and mixed-signal/mixed-language
• Proven ability to map simulator capabilities to application-specific requirements
• Track record of building and maintaining exceptional customer relationships
• Work effectively with sales, marketing, and R&D
• Experience with analog simulators, such as Mentor Graphics AFS (Analog FastSPICE) and Eldo, Cadence Spectre, and Synopsys HSPICE
• Experience with Cadence Analog design environments ADEL/XL/Assembler/Explorer and Synopsys Custom Compiler
• Experience with mixed-signal circuit simulation tools, such as Mentor Graphics Questa ADMS , Cadence AMS Designer
• Experience with IC schematic and layout tools preferred, such as Mentor Graphics Pyxis or Cadence Virtuoso
• Experience with UNIX or Linux
• Strong oral, written communication, and presentation skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Some Travel may be required (Domestic & International)