The Vision Business Unit is a unique and dedicated group in CEVA. We offer our customers the most specialized cores and algorithms to run any vision based applications. Areas such as AI, 3D Processing, Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality push us to deal with innovative technologies that our customers’ near future products require. The solutions are related to variety of markets such as Smartphones, Automotive, Drones, AR/VR headsets and more.
In this role, you will take significant part in the development CEVA’s innovative AI graph compiler quantization and optimization. CEVA’s graph compiler goal is to be able to optimized and run any AI model, on CEVA’s platform, optimized for low latency and high accuracy.
- Experience in picking up new knowledge quickly
- Great communication, team player and ability work in collaborative environment
- Analyzing ability between accuracy and performance tradeoff
- B.Sc in Engineering, Computer Science, or related technical field from a leading university
- 3+ years of software development experience (C++ and python)
- Good knowledge of software design and programming techniques
- Experience with Deep Learning algorithms
- Experience with Neural Network Quantization
- Deep understanding of embedded systems architecture: CPU, memory, Operating Systems and device drivers – advantage
- Good level of English
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.ceva-dsp.com.