Date: Jun 18, 2020
Location: Toulouse, FR, 31100 Villeneuve Loubet, FR, 6270
Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation, helping the world’s most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, Ansys helps companies solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination.
The position is located at the ANSYS Research and Development office in Toulouse, France (31) or in Villeneuve-Loubet France (06).
ANSYS is looking for a skilled and highly motivated Java developer to join the development team. You will use your skills and acquire new ones around Java programming, the use of EMF and Eclipse platforms.
As part of our ANSYS SCADE product offer, model-based development and simulation environment for embedded software in the Automotive or Aeronautical sectors, you will have the mission to participate in the development of our MBSE tools and their coupling with tools that meet standards (such as AUTOSAR or FACE) as well as requirements management tools (ALM / PLM). As a member of the ANSYS France Research and Development team, you play an active role in the development of our SCADE products
Your main missions will be:
– The specification of the requested functionalities,
– The architectural and algorithmic specifications of the software,
– The development and integration of software components,
– The monitoring and maintenance of published versions,
– Writing technical documentation
You collaborate with teams dedicated to product management, tests, user documentation and quality, as well as with other R&D teams.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in a similar position
- You are a Master’s level graduate of an engineering school or a computer science university
- You have significant experience in software engineering
- Programming in Java
- You like programming
- Practice of Eclipse and EMF
- Knowledge of Python is a plus
- Knowledge of code generation, user interface design, synchronous language (e.g., SCADE or Luster) or AUTOSAR or FACE standards is highly appreciated.
- Your autonomy, your curiosity, your team spirit and your adaptability will be important assets to succeed in your missions.
- The position being integrated in an international environment, a good level of English is necessary.