proteanTecs is developing a portfolio of advanced silicon embedded IPs that together with the proteanTecs cloud platform provide novel Deep Data analytics, to allow unprecedented visibility into advanced electronics manufacturing and deployment. The integration of these IPs into customer designs demands advanced tools, based on advanced analytics and machine learning, as well as integration with leading EDA tools.
proteanTecs is looking for an IP Integration Tools Product Manager, possessing a strategic understanding of business objectives and a strong technical background. In the role, you will define and execute the product functional and non-functional requirements of proteanTecs IP Integration Tools.
The ideal candidate is an expert in EDA tool product/field engineering. They own strong product management skills and a background in collaborating with designers of EDA and simulation tools and with chip designers.
- 5+ years experience in EDA tool product and/or field engineering.
- Deep knowledge in developing and maintaining EDA design tool and chip design flows (logic and physical implementation, signoff and/or simulation tools).
- Product management experience in the Semiconductor industry.
- Capable of analyzing, documenting and explaining complex processes and structures.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an entrepreneurial spirit to drive new business initiatives.
- Self-motivated and energized with strong sense of ownership and the ability to work in a cross-functional team environment.
- “Can-do” and hands-on mentality, positivity, and willingness to think outside the box.
- Ability to influence and work with an elite team of hardware and software engineers, without direct authority.
- Own the IP Integration Tools teams’ backlog to meet proteanTecs Semiconductor IP portfolio business goals.
- Collaborate with customers and with proteanTecs customer facing teams to understand the customer journey, target audience and different stakeholders, including pain points for each, to build a valuable plan.
- Provide customer requirements to engineering to foster product improvements.
- Help with creating internal and external training material, presentations and documentations in the context of implementation tools, customer applications and use cases.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.proteantecs.com.